Si - "Dont worry, car hai neeche"

I look up at him baffled taking a bite out if the quick sandwich he'd made. The next 10 minutes go by in discussions related to both the trials and shoot we had today. The expression needed to be captivating throughout. Something he excelled at. We also had a quick conversation about my shoot with Veer and how I shouldn't be around him on set no matter what. I'd agreed not exactly wanting to be with Veer either. My experience with guys like him was.... well destructive. Not something I could look forward to. I walk over pulling on a pair of sneakers, absolutely hating the idea of heels right in the morning. Sidharth walked out behind me fixing up his sleeves, already pushed against his elbows. I decided against saying much knowing that was the most he'd do before he actually needed to be on set. I follow him down to the parking, walking through arrays of cars before he stopped gesturing to the Mercedes SUV parked in front of us. I look up at him completely baffled. How much money had he spent before coming here?!

Si - "Driver rakhna bohut sir dardi lgti hai meko, we cam drive ourselves and vaise bhi we may need to come back so-"

"Normal cars bhi hoti hai, mtlb itna kharcha kyun kr raha hai tu?" I ask getting into the passenger seat none the less. "Thoda bohut chalta hai, savings zaroori hai lekin not more than wishes you can make a reality. Aur aagey bhi kaam milega na? We'll earn more" he says brushing off the subject as nothing. I let it be knowing very well that it was useless to try telling him any other way. We reach the shoot location making way towards out connected vanity, very clearly done at the request of The Sidharth Shukla who was currently a tad bit more "public" than myself. I mean he'd made sure we walked in hand in hand, passing smirks to Veer who stood a few feet away. Perhaps it was the territorial him speaking but I loved it. I mean its all I ever wanted. Him to rightfully show his importance in my life. I smiled up at the few members of my hair and makeup team who stood inside waiting for me to reach so that they could start up the whole process. I tell them to wait 5 minutes rushing into the small room to change into at least the blouse to the lehnga I was supposed to adorn. I'd already had it altered before, the photoshoot only delayed because of change in location. Sidharth had seemingly followed making himself at home on the small bed. I pull out the dress from its bag contemplating on whether to change into all of it or just the top.

S - "Sidharth? Bahar jaa na do minute? Change krna hai mujhe"

Si - "Abey yr, aise hi krle na? I wont look"

I pass him a glare absolutely not in the mood for the cheeky grin he gave me. I look back at the small clock knowing I'd definitely be late. I decide to ignore him and change. Of course not how he wanted me to, shoots had taught me yet a lot about acceptable ways to do the same without putting myself on display. I removed the dress and bra straps from my shoulders leaving them bare for a second before I pulled on the lacey sleeves to the blouse. I sighed realizing if probably need help with the dori on the back. I look back up in the mirror only to find him eyeing me in slight irritation. "Sidharth? Yeh band de please?" I ask deciding to ignore that too. He nodded, huffing as he got up to do as told. "Aise change kaun krta hai?" He questioned taking the two sides in his hands. "I wont look ka mtlb bhi woh nhi hai jo tu kr raha tha" I mumble feeling a shiver down my back as his finger brushed against it. I pull the dress down to my feet thankful for the shorts I'd put on under it. I put the clothes from before against the bag with the lehnga still in it, pacing towards the door.

Si - "Aye, gadhi... aise nhi jayegi tu, yeh pehn pehle."

I sigh grabbing the robe he threw me, wrapping it around myself as I stepped back to where everyone stood, letting them get to work almost instantly. Sidharth came out of the room almost 20 minutes later bringing me a chilled juice. I chimed taking it, thankfully not interrupting the process of the makeup. He sat there the rest of the time, complimenting from time to time. Once they finished I quickly pulled in the rest of my outfit, taking a much needed breath as I sat back down in the chair. "Uske saath yeh hi outfit mein hai na?" Sidharth asked ruffling my hair slightly to fix the curls. "Haan, last hai toh zyada kuch nhi krna" I mumble fiddling with my hands.

Si - "Main aau? Bahar tak? Shoot ka pta nhi lekin I can drop you"

I give him a nod; of course he saw right through the fake confident stance of mine. He turned hearing a loud knock against the door, flying it open the next second to reveal Veer.

V - "Shots are ready, Beautiful.. lets go?"

I could swear he was asking for the killing look Sidharth gave him. He'd definitely be dead if he stared long enough. "Uhm haan, I'll come in a sec, tum jao. Actually thoda adjustments baaki hai toh I'll just meet you there?" I say trying my best to use my eyes to calm the hulk in Sidharth. Veer nodded giving me another quick compliment as I gulped fearing how long Sidharth would let him linger around set.