1. Morning Dramas

Start from the beginning

I glared at her and saw her picking up the pillows lying on the ground and patting them. She looked at me and smiled, "That was a beautiful dream you had there."

I was shocked to hear that she was not pissed at me. I came out of the closet 2 years back and my parents were—I don't know—neutral about it? They didn't say anything at all and they never talked about it. It was better than getting kicked out of the house.

"Thanks mom. If you had come two minutes late then, I would have been married to him and then we would kiss and then—"

Before I could complete, something hit my face and I fell on the ground. I looked up and I saw my mom glaring at me and she was holding a pillow in her hand.

Pillow?

I looked behind and noticed the pillow, she had hit me with, lying on the ground.

"What was that for?" I asked her. I got up and saw her eyes widen with rage. I probably shouldn't have asked her.

"IF YOU HAVE TIME TO FRICKING DREAM ABOUT YOUR SMUTTY LIFE THEN, USE SOME OF THE TIME TO FRICKING STUDY, YOU MOLEHOG," she yelled at me and I gulped. I am not scared of my mom, but she can be scary when she is pissed. She is like the devil of our house.

Did she say smutty life? I just kissed him. How was that smutty? Maybe it was the part after marriage when two people get on the bed—

Before I could think more, another pillow came flying towards me and it hit my stomach. I staggered back and nearly hit my head to the table. Oh my God! I was going to die!

"Sorry. I won't do it again." Another pillow hit my face and I clutched my nose. It's broken...I guess. How the shit can a soft pillow hit me so hard?

"MOM! YOU BROKE MY NOSE!" I yelled and she threw another pillow at me. Luckily, I came to my senses and dodged it. What the heck happened to her?

"MOM!" I yelled and she stopped. She glared at me and walked away like nothing happened. I sighed and picked up the pillows lying on the floor.

"BY THE WAY YOU CAN'T BREAK A NOSE WITH A PILLOW, MEAT HEAD."

I sighed and touched the bridge of my nose. No fracture. Thank god. I thought I would look like a weirdo with a bandage on my nose. But, it looks really cool on anime guys. I wish I was as handsome as them.

I went downstairs and I saw my mom preparing breakfast and my dad reading the newspaper. If I walk towards them, Dad will notice me and say something stupid and my mom would start complaining about my marks and then, a huge drama would start and I would be late for school. All I have to do is steal an apple from the fruit basket and run away as fast as I could. 

But it didn't work.

I stumbled on the last step of the stairs and crashed down on the floor with my face slamming down hard first. When I got up, I saw my dad laughing and my mom glaring at me. What a way to start my day! I touched my nose again and surprisingly, it wasn't broken. I have a pretty strong nose.

"So son, how's school?" my dad asked me. Really? That's what you ask me first thing in the morning?

"I still haven't gone to school," I replied back and he laughed. Seriously? Don't ask dumb questions dad. I am not so dumb.

"I see I see. Tell me everything after you come back from school." I simply nodded because he would have forgotten about it by the time I came back.

"Taehyung. Did you tell your father how much you got in Math?" my mom asked me sweetly and I cringed at her voice. This woman will never ever let me live in peace. It's like deep down she has a grudge against me. Can it be that we were enemies before on the battle ground, centuries back and then with our dying breath, we swore to meet again and fight? But that's just loads of bullshit. That's only possible in anime.