046: Overprotective

" Sungkyung and Sunghoon sittin' in a tree

" Sungkyung and Sunghoon sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I- "

" Oh my gosh, Jiheon stop." covering Jiheon's mouth with her hand, Sungkyung tried her best to not get embarrassed in public after an hour of her friends teasing her with Sunghoon.

Key Word. Tried.

Ever since Jiheon, Linlin and Yujin started teasing Sungkyung this morning, all she gets are smirks, cooe's and attention from the people around her, especially death glares from the girls.

I mean who wouldn't know Park Sunghoon? International Figure-Skating, Prince Charming. That's who he is.

Jiheon shoved Sungkyung's hand off. " I miss going outside! It's freaking boring in that stupid hospital room."

" Well we're glad you have finally recovered. " said Yujin.

" Should've been longer." Sungkyung muttered under her breathe.

It has been a week since Jiheon got departed from the hospital, along with Doyum. Sungkyung was glad that the two are both doing well and came out healthy. But the thing is, Jiheon got more hyper and active than ever, as if it was her first time seeing daylight or meeting her friends after 20 years of separation.

Jiheon was always that mature, smart, happy and fun-loving person. But during her time in the hospital, she must have learned a lot from k-dramas. And now look at her, teasing and always pushing her friend to Sunghoon.

" Sungkyungie, would you mind getting us a seat? We'll stand in line and get our orders."

Sungkyung nodded and went down a few corners of the restaurant. It was a Saturday and people are very fond to go hang out and eat outside. The seats of the restaurant's first floor was fully packed, so she decided to go up to find some seats in the second floor.

Luckily the second floor was empty, tons of seats were available. So she sat down at a near by table and texted Linlin that she was up stairs of the restaurant.

Since Sungkyung had no one to talk to, she played some games from Linlin's nintendo switch for a few minutes when she suddenly heard a glass bottle that got shattered right near her area. Sungkyung stood up from her seat and went to see what happened.

" Ouch " the woman yelped.

Sungkyung noticed a young girl, kneeling down to her mother. She saw the shattered glass and the mother's hand started to bleed. The young girl must be panicking, so Sungkyung ran up to them and took action.

" Oh gosh. Ma'am are you alright? " she asks kneeling down to her, while her left hand placed behind the mother's back for some comfort.

" Yes dear. I just got scratched. "

" Scratched? Miss, you're hand is bleeding. " Sungkyung looked up to the young girl who was watching worriedly. " Sweetie, could you call the maintenance and some help with the employees? "