025: Guilt

The truth was revealed

After the uncertain events that had happened in the auditorium, the students felt speechless and shocked while the teacher's took immediate actions.

They all felt sorry for Sungkyung who was framed but also have been thrown by hurtful words from the students and given punishments from the teachers, for nothing at all.

" Sungkyung was innocent all along. "

" I actually felt dirty at what I said to her. "

" Do you think she wil forgive us? "

" Oh please, as if she's really innocent. You might not know that this is actually a plot twist! "

" When was the last time you cleaned your ears huh? Did all that evidence didn't prove enough? "

" I'm actually afraid on how she might react after I threw milk at her. "

" Then a big goodluck to every one. "

" Poor girl, I don't know why I didn't believe in her. "

Lee Raekyu was pushed out of the room he was locked in by Yongha and Taewoo, dragging him to a nearby teacher along with Soori and Dawon. All we have to know is that the three are in major trouble.

" Choi Soori, Min Dawon and Lee Raekyu make sure to call your parents after this. All of us are going to have a small chat in my office."

After the principal have turned her back at the trio, she stopped at Yongha's direction. " Mr. Yoo, meet me at my office in exactly 5 minutes. I want you to explain the whole thing. "

Yongha nodded. " Yes ma'am. "

Soon enough all the students are asked to go back to they're respective classrooms and keep quiet as they do so.

School was just starting early in the morning and much drama was already present.

All the teachers we're asked to have a meeting with the principal with Soori, Dawon, Raekyu with their parents with them to discuss the issue.

Meaning morning classes were postponed due to the actions of Soori, Raekyu and Dawon, and count the meeting as well.

The students were left behind in the classroom, doing nothing but spent their free time doing their own thing.

And just like everyone, Sunghoon felt guilty as hell. Or even worst. He must have given Sungkyung a hard time and the worried thought about her crying her eyes out alone gave him a bad feeling.

Sunghoon didn't like where his thoughts about Sungkyung was going so he's going to take action instead.

He stood up and walked out of the classroom. And once he is out, he ran off asking students on where Sungkyung was.

" Sorry Sunghoon, we don't know. "

" We haven't seen her for awhile. Sorry. "

" I don't know. But Sungkyung was absent in the last few days. "

" Maybe she is alone somewhere. "

" We have no clue. I'm sorry Sunghoon. "

Those were the words he kept hearing after asking some familiar students from Sungkyung's class. And while he was at it, he took a look at some classrooms he passed by, sadly there was no sign of her.

The guilt started to grow inside Sunghoon second by second, especially when he can't find her in some specific areas of the school.

Sunghoon checked the school's garden, cafeteria, the lobby, theatre and the library. He even asked Mrs. Song if there are any places in the school he missed.

" How about try going to Jiheon or Linlin? Maybe they have a clue on where you can find Sungkyung. " Mrs. Song suggested.

" Right! Thank you Mrs. Song! " he says smiling as he immediately rushed out of the library.

Mrs. Song sighed as she places more books on top of her desk. " Finally, my Sungkyung is getting the treatment she deserves. "

Reaching Jiheon's classrom. Sunghoon ran as fast as he can, feeling the adrenaline rush. If he didn't talk to Sungkyung sooner or later, Sunghoon wouldn't know if he'd be alright in the following days.

Sunghoon entered the back door of Jiheon's classroom, immediately running down to where she is.

" Jiheon! Jiheon! "

About to take a small nap in her arm chair, Jiheon felt a voice calling her from behind. She didn't want to know who she or he is nor even talk to them now, since she stayed up late at night watching Titanic.

But Jiheon didn't want to sound or be rude, so she had no choice at all.

" Ok what do you want- oh, its you. " Jiheon gave Sunghoon a disguited look, just yawning at his presence.

" Jiheon where is Sungkyung? "

Jiheon laughed at his question. " Ok. Ok. Nice joke, Ice boy! "

" Jiheon I'm not joking! Now please, tell me where she is. Help me out here. " he pleaded.

From that, Jiheon stopped laughing at looked at him seriously. " She's not here. "

" What do you mean she's not here? "

" She's absent doofus. "

Sunghoon wanted to talk to her. If Jiheon could just give out her address, he would immediately rush down the streets of Seoul, but he did not want to get hit by a car as well.

" Would you give me Sungkyung's number then? "

" After leaving my baby out of the rain, letting her wait for hours and giving out a random number, mistaking them to you? I'm not an idiot Park Sunghoon! So if you want to talk to her, go and figure it out yourself! I'm not helping you in this. "

Jiheon glared at him, before resting down her head in the arm chair.

" Jiheon please. Give me a chance, I want to apologise- "

" Apologise? You think she will forgive you? Your stupid enough to think that! "

" But- "

" No buts Sunghoon. I'm not helping you and thats final! "

Jiheon's glare made Sunghoon shiver up his spine. The rumours were true that her stares are sharp and disturbing.

But when the real thing that is disturbing him, is the thought of Sunghoon on his head. Her and her alone.

He did not want to feel this guilt.