007: Pity Her

It was a cold night at the boys' dormitory

It was a cold night at the boys' dormitory. K and Seon made sure the room was warm, Heeseung cleaned up the mess the others left behind, Jay and Daniel were cooking in the kitchen, while the others do their own thing they would do during 7pm.

Cooking tonight's meal was easy for both Jay and Daniel. They were assigned to cook their everyday meal since they are the only ones experienced and knows they're way in the kitchen.

Tonight's menu was homemade sushi Daniel wanted to try eating after K mentioning Japan's best dishes.

Out of the blue, Jay noticed that some ingredients were missing in the kitchen counter. He went to the fridge to see if there are any avocado and carrots left. Unfortunately, the fridge looks almost empty.

Daniel has used all the vegetables and fruits they had left when he made salad three days ago.

" What's the matter Jay hyung? " Daniel asked.

" We are missing some ingredients to make sushi. Avocado's and Carrots are definitely gone inside there." Jay said pointing to the refrigerator.

" Do you think you could be able to go to a near by grocery store? There is one down the road, just a few blocks away. "

" Sure. You stay here and gather the other ingredients. " Nodded Daniel.

Jay instantly grabbed his coat and cap from the hook in the living room. About to turn the door nob, he heard someone call him from behind.

" Jay hyung! "

It was Niki.

" What's wrong? Did Taki steal your underwear again? "

Niki shooked his head. " No. I just wanted to come with you, I'm bored and I have nothing to do here."

" Me too! I wana tag along too." said Taki who appeared out of nowhere.

Since the grocery store is just near by, he doesn't mind taking a few company with him. It will just be quick anyways.

" Ok. Just go get the umbrella. Its raining outside. "

The three soon stepped out in the cold and heavy rain. Good thing they were wearing thick coats.

While Jay was busy with his phone, Niki seemed to recognise someone near 7/11. It wasn't long until Taki recognises the person as well.

" Hey! Isn't that Sungkyung noona? "

The mention of Sungkyung immediately made Jay look into the direction in where Taki was pointing at.

" Waahh~ Noona is pretty." Taki praised the girl.

The three watched as the girl gives a bag of food to the cold and lonely child.

" And she's kind hearted too! I wonder why Sunghoon hyung doesn't seem to like her at all." Wondered Niki.

" Yeah. I wonder why too. "

Jay never knew why Sunghoon never looked at Sungkyung's way when it's pretty clear that she was asking for some attention or at least get him to notice her.

The two talked about the girl over a few times now and Sunghoon never seems to see the beauty and hardwork the girl vibrates and gives him. Its just saddening to hear. Really.

" Did she just give her jacket to that kid? " Niki looked at Taki and nodded at him.

They all watched and stared as Sungkyung gave the kid a sweet smile and a small wave before running out in the rain with her attire already wet.

" Did she just-!? " Jay was surprised to see that the girl even had the courage to run and get wet just like that. As if she won't catch a cold right after.

" Sunghoon hyung looks like he is missing out on her. Aiisshh, I pity her very much."

" Same here Taki. "