011: Certain Plan

As the news of Sunghoon liking Shin Yuna spread throughout the school, someone from the shadows is plotting a case that would lead to a misunderstanding and drama

" Have you heard? Ice boy likes Ms. Sunshine." ???

" Oh you mean Park Sunghoon and Shin Yuna? Yeah. The news spread like wildfire." ??? said.

Doing his/her evil bidding, ??? smirks at the thought of a plan he/she wants to execute.

" That Sungkyung girl likes Sunghoon, and am I correct? " ??? nodded.

" Well. Things are about to get messy and dramatic. Go and call Lee Raekyu. " ??? ordered.

Standing up from his/her table, he/she walks up to the jocks' table.

" Hey! Lee Raekyu! "

The boy groaned as he slowly turned around. " The fuck you want? "

In the middle of telling his friends about his great techniques in the football field, ??? was in a bad time to ask for him. Raekyu was a jock with attitude who wants the spotlight all to himself.

??? didn't want to waste time, so he/she dragged him in a quiet space, far from the cafeteria tables.

" My friend over there is planning on something to do with the Ice Boy and Kim Sungkyung. We were wondering of you could help and do us a little favor. "

" And what's in it for me?"

" Mark Lee stole Kwon Ara from you right? "

Mentioning Kwon Ara in front of Lee Raekyu was a bad idea. Mark Lee's name triggered Lee Raekyu, as he immediately held captive of ???'s neck.

" Do not mention that guy's name in front of me or I'll easy decapitate you like a toothpick. "

Trying to get some air from Raekyu's grip, ??? immediately gathered up his/her words.

" Y-You c-could get r-r-revenge! " Finally letting go of his/her neck ??? breathed up for air.

" Revenge? How? " asked Raekyu.

" Follow me. "

Leading Raekyu to his/her friend's table, they immediately sat down and leaned towards each other, for a lower chance of others not to hear their private conversation.

" You know Raekyu. Mark Lee is close and is cousins with Kim Sungkyung. Other than waiting for Mark to come back, why not use your anger to Sungkyung instead? "

" I mean, Kim Sungkyung is another copy of Mark's blood and flesh seeing the both of them are related. Right? " ??? smirks at Raekyu.

Raekyu faces the two and gives them an evil grin. " Let's do it. So, what's the plan? "

??? gestured Raekyu to lean closer, as ??? whispered in his ear.

Raekyu nods at every single word. He was going to make sure that Mark Lee and Kim Sungkyung will pay.

" Got it? "

" Got it."

" Joh-eun. Jeonjaeng-eul sijaghaja. " (Good. Let the war begin)