014: Hurt

" Are you that fucking desperate!? "

Sungkyung was scared at Sunghoon's tone of voice.

Sunghoon had dragged the girl into a more private and far area where students couldn't easily spot them, but only to angrily shout at the girl.

" Are fucking desperate enough for my attention that you even have the idea of stealing from Yuna!? Unbelievable. "

Sungkyung was quiet. She didn't dare to look at him in the eyes, his angry tone and sharp stare made her scared than ever.

" Fuck it! Answer me! "

" I didn't do it! " Sungkyung spoke out.

Sungkyung hoped he would believe her, from all of the students turning their back against her, she wanted Sunghoon to believe her. Even if he was the only one who could, Sungkyung will feel a lot better if he did.

But his reply didn't sound like he even does..

" Stop lying to me! I heard it from the others, and I even talked to Yuna! You stole her phone and money she worked hard to get! "

" Sunghoon I didn't do it! I swear! I was framed- "

" Framed!? If you were framed then why couldn't you defend yourself? And Yuna's phone was already at your hands at that time. You think you could fool me with your pity lies!? "

Tears started pouring out from Sungkyung's eyes. It hurt to hear that even one of her most beloved ones couldn't even have the chance to hear her out or at least take her side.

" Oh! so now your crying? " He said, staring at her in disbelief.

Sunghoon groaned and landed his eyes on another direction, massaging the temples of his forehead. He looked like he was stressed.

" Why couldn't you believe me? "

" It's because your obviously desperate and jelous! You know how those emotions lead the person into doing something bad! "

" But I'm not like those people! I wouldn't even dare harm or go near Yuna! "

" So you wouldn't dare? Then how the fuck did your get your hands into her belongings!? "

" Why do you even care so much!? "

" Its because I care for Yuna! "

She doesn't know why but Sungkyung suddenly felt weak. She stood there frozen at his answer. She felt attacked and her heart ached a bit.

Fighting with Sunghoon was the least thing she wanted to do, but she as well couldn't take it and wanted to prove to him that she is worth believing for.

Sungkyung wanted to prove so much to him that she would even try laying down on a hospital bed just for him.

It's just sad that he wouldn't even open the door of his heart for her. Even just a little bit.

Hot tears wouldn't stop streaming down Sungkyung's face.

" You care for her? Then what about me!? Would you even give time to think about me and what I feel? Would you even care if I was in the hospital right now? Or if I was telling the truth? "

Sunghoon was taken aback from her response. But the anger and disgusting feeling he felt, didn't change or move a bit.

" Why wouldn't you even open your heart for me? Or at least your mind? Why? Is it because I'm lacking in all the qualities of what you find in a girl? Am I that annoying to you? What? "

" It's because your not her! "

At that moment, Sungkyung felt her heart break.

" Why? Did I ask you to write those stupid letters for me? Did I ask you to try and bake for me? You fucking confessed to me, over and over again! And what did I do? I didn't accept it right? But you kept pushing yourself to me! "

He was right. His words hit Sungkyung like a bullet combined with fire. Her heart stinged and she didn't like the way it hurts, but at the same time she still likes it and accepted him whole heartedly.

It's just that she couldn't believe his words.

" I never liked you! Nor will I ever need you! " He said fiercely.

" Bother me and my friends all you want! But don't ever! As in ever! Go near Shin Yuna ever again. You got it!? "

Sungkyung's heart hurt and stinged, but if that was what she felt a few moment ago, its way much worse now. Her heart was torn into pieces, his words stung and stayed in her mind and heart.

It was the words that will forever bother and be stuck in her consciousness. He was cold as ever.

And yet here she is, still having having the same feelings for him even after what he just said.

" Sunghoon. Look I-I'm s-sorry I- "

Sungkyung tried grabbing a hold if his arm but he just backed away.

" Dont you dare touch me! I'm disgusted in every single part of you."

He said before he finally turns his back and walked away from her, leaving the girl alone, crying to herself.

She liked him so much that it hurts...