021: Forgotten

It was currently 8:07pm in the night

Sunghoon was spending his time with Yuna inside the mall, to help her find presents for her little nephew and niece's upcoming birthday. As well, as to get to know Yuna alot more better.

" So where's our first stop? "

" The toy store. And next is the book store. I like reading stories to my little nephew and niece once they settled themselves to bed, now come on! "

Yuna grab a hold of Sunghoon's arm, dragging him into the toy store on the first floor.

Sunghoon smiled to himself. Spending time with Shin Yuna was a pleasure, and he would never miss a chance to do so during his free time.

He will immediately drop anything for Yuna.

Reaching the toy department, they we're both greeted by the department's employee. There was Yuna, bowing and giving them her brightest smile and greetings.

That was one of the qualities liked about her. Always so bright and polite among others, she would never pass by a person without greeting them back.

Sunghoon's ideal type was always Red Velvet's Visual and Leader, Bae Joohyun.

He would never stop scrolling down his photo album on where he saved his most favourite photo's of Irene. And he would usually watch the variety shows she's in, but whenever she'd interact with men, Sunghoon felt Irene was never interested.

Irene would interact with them by bowing to them, here and there but he never saw something more than her emotionless face.

He could feel that the 29 year old girl,  always had a cold and fierce aura when it comes to meeting boys, but at the same time Irene was well-mannered and kind.

Sunghoon would always wonder what it would be like if he has gotten a chance to spend a whole day with her. But then again, that would be too rare to even happen.

" What kind of toy will you be giving your niece and nephew? "

Yuna held her chin, looking around the store. " I don't know but I think it's better if we buy them stuffed toys instead. The two would usually spend their whole day in the room playing. "

" Stuffed toys it is then. " Said Sunghoon, looking at the pile of stuffies.

" Yuna. Do you think your nephew and niece would like these? "

Sunghoon showed Yuna a stuffie of a Blue Dinosaur and Pink Unicorn. It was a medium sized stuffie, with a cotton soft texture.

" Perfect! Nice job penguin! "

Sunghoon was confused at the nickname." Penguin? "

Yuna nodded.

" You like ice skating right? And penguins glides on the ice of the North Pole. So for them, its like ice skating as well! So penguin is a nice nickname for you. Unless you wanna be called Polar Bear."