030: Angel Or Devil

Sungkyung has been doing great ever since the framing incident has been solved

Sungkyung has been doing great ever since the framing incident has been solved. She was free from the lies, hate, mistreatment, loneliness and especially the drama.

It was a week full of loops and twists, like a roller-coaster. She'd sometimes feel sad but will turn happy once her friends and Doyum came and cared for her. Sungkyung was glad that she didn't have to experience the pain anymore.

She learned to let go of Sunghoon and started to lean alot more closer to Doyum.

I mean why spend more time with the person that you worked hard for, to only see you as nothing to him, when she felt the feeling of kindness and care from Jeon Doyum.

Sungkyung had to admit that not all of her feelings for Sunghoon has really vanished like thin air, but she rarely thinks of him now.

So that was good enough for her.

But it wasn't for Park Sunghoon.

You see, Sunghoon had gotten use to her attention, praise and care that he immediately felt jealous when it wasn't given to him by the person he has gotten used to anymore.

It felt different and unusual for him at first but he couldn't deny that he misses the attention Sungkyung poured right into him before.

He doesn't know why, but he felt his heart sting whenever he'd imagine what Sungkyung was going through because of him.

The thoughts made him go crazy that Sunghoon went around asking her classmates and people who knew her on what they think of the girl.

" She's really kind to be honest. Sungkyung donated the most money and goods during the Christmas holidays in our class, for the newly opened orphanage."

" Sungkyung is really helpful and caring. My project in Arts is a complete mess and it wasn't complete either, do you know what she did? Sungkyung was the only one who volunteered to help me and gave me extra materials. I was already in the verge of crying back then. "

" My boyfriends broke up with me because he said his new girl was more prettier and was a lot more smarter and talented than me. Sungkyung comforted me and she even slapped him in front of the crowd. "

" I heard Mrs. Song favored her that she even let her borrow books in the library without a library card for free. "

" Once, I heard the teacher's talking about Sungkyung if she could be this years' school muse for the upcoming competitions. But sadly, she declined because she thinks she's not confident or pretty enough. "

" Last year. Sungkyung's class were pretty loud, noisy and would even sometimes vandalise school property. Seniors and Juniors complained alot so of course teacher's would take actions. They asked on who was respond for all of their misbehaviour, but no student admitted themselves so Sungkyung took a stand and took the blame, even if she was just innocent and quiet. "

No matter which student you go through in every corner, the answer would always be good and never bad. They saw Sungkyung as an angel or hero.

And Sunghoon's heart would soften after hearing the positive and kind feedbacks.

" Yah Park Sunghoon ! "

Wang Yixiang, or Nicholas came rushing down to Sunghoon's side. " What's the matter Nicholas? "

" There is something happening in the school's basketball court and Sungkyung is involved! "

At the mention of the girl's name, Sunghoon felt his heart beat fast, worriedly. So he dropped his books and went rushing down the school hallways.

" Dude, slow down. I just ate lunch. "

Wanting to be a hero, and save Sungkyung from whatever's happening, Sunghoon wanted to be there to help her.

Reaching the school's gym, Sunghoon stopped at the huge crowd in front of him. Somethings up and he doesn't want the girl getting hurt, or worse.

Its really painful to imagine a bruised Sungkyung laying down on the cold, hard ground.

" Excuse me." said Sunghoon trying to get through the crowd wanting to see what's happening, with Nicholas just following behind him.

" Your getting payback from what you did idiot ! So prepare yourself."

The voice was filled with anger, and they seemed they wanted to get revenge. If Sunghoon saw Sungkyung being beaten up or being mistreated, he'd go psycho and bit the person up to bits.

As he reaches the front, the view was clear and he was able to breathe properly now, that he saw Sungkyung okay. She was standing  and had her arms crossed.

And right in front of her is Lee Raekyu, Choi Soori, Min Dawon and Ong Sera kneeling down on the ground tied up. While Sungkyung and her friends eyed them.

Doyum tossed a dodgeball to Sungkyung. " Go hit these losers right in the face! "

" Yeah! " the crowd cheered.

" The three of you deserve nothing but pain! "

" Feel the pain suckers! "

" Finally justice is about to be served. "

Sungkyung dribbled the ball as Raekyu, Dawon and Soori turned their head away and closed their eyes tightly about to feel the impact of the ball.

But sadly when Sungkyung did threw it, it didn't hit them nor they're face. Instead, the dodgeball went rolling down beside them.

" Thats enough !" Sungkyung demaned.

The whole crowd went silent. They were confused on why Sungkyung didn't even hit them when she deserved the revenge, after what the trio did to her.

It was a whole lot confusing and upsetting

Sunghoon watched as the girl went near to the three persons tied up.

Knowing Sungkyung, she wouldn't hurt them at all. She's too much of a goody two shoes to even do so.

" I'm going to let this pass but next time, I won't be so forgiving. So don't even try dragging students into your pathetic drama and entertainment. You hear me? "

Dawon scoffed. " Who are you to tell me that? "

And slap.

The whole crowd went speechless.

Kim Sungkyung. Known to be the angel who can't even harm a fly, had slapped Min Dawon right across her face. Only the color deep red, remaining at her cheek as a mark.

" You better shut up you two faced bitch before I will literally throw this dodgeball at your stupid face. "  Sungkyung threatened.

The crowd cheered at her statement. It was surprisingly new and epic, Kim Sungkyung had slapped Min Dawon? That's today's best highlight.

Sunghoon was surprised towards the girl's actions. Earlier all he knows is a innocent harmless student, but oh boy he got it wrong.

The girl was definitely a new baptised Devil when she's pissed.

Is Sungkyung an angel or devil?

Maybe both.

______________________________________

Hey ya'll I just wanna say thank you for all you love and support !

My readers are increasing and the books' votes literally knocked me off. I'm so surprised and happy at the same time ! Thank you & Luv you guys <33