012: Framed

Walking down the school halls, Lee Raekyu was careful to not be suspicious in the eyes of the students he passes

Walking down the school halls, Lee Raekyu was careful to not be suspicious in the eyes of the students he passes. He went on a low profile, greeting the students who passes by, a simple nod.

Hopefully the plan goes to work as it should.

As classes resumed after an hour and fifteen minute lunch break, everyone took their seats when Yuna felt something was missing.

With Min Dawon and Choi Soori monitoring Yuna, the plan was bound to take place. And right on time! Their Home Economics teacher just entered the room.

" Good afternoon class-"

" Uhm, Professor Han! My phone is missing."

And with that, Dawon and Choi Soori flashed a smirk at each other.

' Kim Sungkyung. Your dead meat! ' Soori says staring at Sungkyung.

Professor Han sighed. " Did you double check your pockets Ms. Shin? "

" I did! But it isn't there. " the blonde answered.

" How about your bag? "

" It isn't there either! I even checked every pocket, my cases and folders." Yuna said frowning.

" Ooohh~ I like where this is going." Dawon murmured to Soori who giggled quietly.

" Okay. Everyone bring out your bags! I'm placing security measures around the room. " Announced Prof. Han.

Students followed what Professor Han said. Knowing Yuna, students think that it was natural for her to forget and lose her stuff, but losing her valuable belongings have caught a stir in the minds of her classmates.

Checking her bag, it was quite positive for Sungkyung that she has never have gone near Yuna before. So it was import for her to be the suspect, when only her own belongings can be found inside her bag.

Doing a double check, Sungkyung saw an usual shape inside her pencil case. She took it out and felt a very different texture inside. Sungkyung took it out and her eyes widened when she saw Yuna's phone.

" Yuna! Isn't that your phone? " Dawon says, pointing out to Sungkyung's hand.

Shocked with what's happening, Sungkyung froze from her spot as her professor approached her.

Every student's attention was now on Sungkyung.

Professor Han took the phone from Sungkyung's hand and gave it to Yuna. " Is this your phone? "

" It is."

" Anything else missing Ms. Shin? " asked the professor.

Yuna took off the case of her phone, surprised to see the back empty.

" My money is missing. Its supposed to be hidden inside my phone case."

" How much was it? "

" About 600 korean won "

Everyone in classroom was surprised that Kim Sungkyung who was known to be a kind and sweet girl, is a thief.

Professor Han approached Sungkyung and looked at her with a angry look.

" Sir. I'm innocent! I didn't do it! " says Sungkyung.

" Stand up Ms. Kim! " her professor demanded.

Sungkyung rose up from her seat, with her hands placed behind her back.

" Professor Han, please I swear! I didn't steal Yuna's phone! "

" Then explain why Ms. Shin's phone was inside your bag! "

Sungkyung didn't know what to answer. She knows to herself that she is innocent and wouldn't such a thing. But it looks like everyone in the room won't believe to what she has to say.

" I-I don't know. " Sungkyung looked down.

" Starting tomorrow, I want you to help and organize every book in the library and when I say every book, I mean every book. And I want you to write an apology letter for Shin Yuna as well! " Professore Han demanded.

" But I already told you I didn't do it- "

" Nonsense! You know the school law Ms. Kim. Unless you give me some witnesses and believable evidence that you are innocent, I'm afraid that there is a possibility that we would expel you."

Expelled? No...