Charlie's Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

After eating their lunch together, Belial begin to ask questions about their relationship such as how they met, when they started dating, and little questions here and there. It was not bad for Vaggie as she answers them with Charlie adding here and their. Judging by the smile on Belial's face, Vaggie have to conclude that she is happy with their answer. Her eyes study the woman across from her. As if she could see her stare, Belial let out a chuckle. 

"So, what is eating your mind girl?" 

Vaggie stiffens in her seat. Charlie turns to her girlfriend. For years in Hell, Vaggie heard numerous rumors about the fallen angel. "If you don't mind asking, Charlie told me that you can't see anymore and-" 

"You don't believe it? Or you heard something crazy about my eyes." Belial replies, holding back from laughing. Vaggie's cheeks burned with embarrassment. Belial reassures Vaggie that it is fine then removes her glasses to reveal her eyes. Vaggie saw Belial's blind eyes with shock. "Sorry! I can't do have cool powers with my eyes. Although that will be nice to get laser vision.." Belial replies. 

"Anyways, Vagatha." Vaggie watches Belial's smile disappears. The fallen angel crosses her arms over her chest. The once warm atmosphere turn tense as Belial's eyes glow red. "Do you really care about my niece?" Charlie get up from her seat with shock. 

"Aunt Bel-"

"Charlie, let me ask her....please." Vaggie could hear her voice soften as she plead with the princess. She cannot believe what she is saying since this is Hell - politeness is almost non-existant. Charlie's lips shaken then gets back in her seat. Belial turns her attention to Vaggie. 

"Do you love my niece truly or you want something else? Don't attempt to lie to me, I have lived for centuries to know if a person is lying.

The tension thickens between Belial and Vaggie. Even if Vaggie survived the worst in Hell, she felt nervous under Belial. Cold sweat runs down her left cheek. Swallowing her own salvia, Vaggie broke the silence. Her hands ball up into tight fists. "Charlie is everything to me - she is the greatest thing that happen to me in Hell." She confesses, her eyes felt warm. Charlie remains silent as she heard Vaggie's confession. "No, I don't care if she is the princess of Hell or care about the wealth and status. I only want to be her side." A tear left her right eye. Vaggie's eyes sharpen as she glares at the woman. 

"I don't care if you try to stop me from seeing Charlie! I will be by her side no matter what." 

"...Even if the world is against you, will you protect her?

"Yes." Vaggie answers without hesitation. Then, five seconds of tense silence had past. Belial disappears from her seat then appears behind Vaggie. The moth demon stiffens when feeling a hand on top of her head. Charlie felt Belial's hand on top of her head also. They turns their seats to face a smiling Belial. "Then, you have my approval." Belial declares, "Treat each other right, got it?" Charlie answers with a tearful yes and Vaggie nods her head with darken cheeks. The moth demon almost felt warmth Belial's words and even from her hand. 

Belial removes her hand then begins to walk away. "Enjoy your time together, kids! See you next time!" The blind demon left the gazebo and disappears into thin air. The couple look at each other. Charlie wipes away the tears from her eyes then gives her a smile. "I'm happy aunt Bel approve of us." Vaggie let out a deep sigh. It will be nice if Belial didn't do that but could understand why she does that. She could see how much Belial cares about Charlie's happiness. "Yeah, I'm glad too..." Vaggie replies with a tired smile. Belial is someone not to mess around with even if she is more welcoming. 

"Let's hope Charlie's father and mother are more like Belial..." Vaggie though to herself. 

+++

A/N: Enjoy the quick fanart for you guys. I want to thank you guys. Stay tune for future chapters. 

Do you guys enjoy Belial's relationships with different characters? Which one you like the most? Comment if you like!

 I want to know your views of their relationship!

Lucifer & Lilith?

Charlie?

Alastor?

Incorrect quote of the day

Alastor:  "Do you think it'd be idiotic if-"

Belial:  "Yes, but I can imagine that won't stop you."

Alastor:  "My dear, you know me so well!"

+++