Ignoring the dragons movements, William looked around as a small red bead attracted his attention.

William's eyes shone for a moment as he quickly made his way towards the seed.

[Evil God's Fire Seed: Created by the Evil God, Containing all of his comprehension towards the law of fire]

[Would you like to exchange it for 400,000 divine points?]

'Store it'

[Since user dosen't have a physical form, it will take an additional 100 D.P to store the item. Do you still want to continue?]

'Yes'

The Evil God's Fire Seed silently disappeared.

*ROAR*

Suddenly a loud roar resounded behind William as the  True Dragon behind him woke up with bloodshot eyes.

"Who?Who dares to steal this king's treasure?"

The dragon shouted in an ear piercing voice.

But not sensing anyone around him, The True Dragon grew even crazier as he started smashing the rocks around him.

"Stop hiding and show yourself!!!!Let this King killl you!!"

Meanwhile, William had already exited the cave through the ceiling.

'I will never understand how these guys are able to say 'This King' with a straight face..... '

William mumbled in a small voice as he flew away.

------------------------------

"You useless piece of sh*t", Xiao Juetian shouted as he threw a vase towards an old man who was trembling in front of him not daring to say anything even after the face hit his face.

"Can't even save my wife and you still have the nerve to call yourself a doctor", Xiao Juetian once again roared as he directly picked up the chair he was sitting on and aimed it at the old man.

"Have mercy! have mercy my lord", The old man dropped on his knees and started crying for forgiveness.

"Hmph if my wife is going to die then what is the point you living?", Even though he said that Xiao Juetian still put down his chair as he said in a horse voice.

"Go I will give you one more chance, this time you must save her or else....", Killing intent gushed out as blood veins popped up on Xiao Juetian's head.

"Yes yes", The old man said as he quickly exited the room.

Seeing the old man run away, A helpless sigh escaped Xiao Juetian's mouth.

---------------------------

William on the other hand finally managed to return back to the Xiao family manor after five days.

'I can't believe I managed to forget the way back', Cursing at his bad sense of direction, William went through the roof and entered a room with an abundance of medicinal smell.

Looking at the woman sleeping calmly on the bed with a bulging stomach, a frown apeared on William's face as he saw her weak state.

Dark spots could be seen under her eyes, white hair covered her head and her body looked like it was suffering from malnutrition.

'Can you heal her?'

[*Beep*]

[9th stage of Nascent profound realm, suffering from body deterioration...]

[20 divine points will be required to heal her.(yes/no)]

After William gave his confirmation, a golden light appeared from the void, covering the women as her weak state started recovering at a pace visible to the naked eye.

Her hair turned black again as the dark spots under her eyes disappeared, her bone like figure now had a healthy amount of fat on it.

William nodded in satisfaction after seeing that his soon to be mother recover to a healthy state.

Floating in the air, William appeared right beside the women as he looked at her stomach, feeling the strong connection with the baby inside, William said in his mind.

'Using the blood of the Divine Phoenix and the Evil God's Fire Seed, create a set of profound veins for my real body.'

For a moment no reply came from the status, but William wasn't bothered as he calmly waited for the reply.

William wasn't really worried whether the the status could full fill his request or not.

If it couldn't then William would know that there is a limit to what the status could accomplish.

If it could do it then.....

[*Beep*]

Hearing the familiar sound, William looked at the message with expectant eyes.

[Cannot accomplish the task, insufficient Divine Points.]

He was a bit disappointed when he saw that the task couldn't be completed but then reading the rest of the sentence the disappointment vanished from his face as he asked.

'How much divine points will be needed?.'

[9,000]

'How much divine Phoenix's blood will be needed?', William didn't loose hope after seeing the huge amount and asked instead.

[Two drops of the Divine blood and one Evil God's Fire Seed.]

Reading the message, William knew that his plan could work out and so he said without hesitation.

'Exchange two drops of Divine Phoenix's blood and then use the divine points to create the set of profound veins.'

[*Beep*]

[Divine blood exchanged, 10,000 divine points received]

[Creating a set of divine profound veins with complete immunity towards fire attribute as well as possessing the natural talents of the Phoenix.]

[*Beep*]

[During the creation process the host will enter a state of hibernation and will only wake up on the day of child birth]

[Do you still wish to continue the process.]

Looking at the happy face of the women lying on the bed, William said.

'Do it'.

[Counting down 10...9....8....]

'World of Against The Gods....'

[7.....6....5.....4...]

'Beware as I am coming', A light passed through William's eyes as he felt his consciousness grew blurry.

[3....2....1..]

[Starting rebirth]