..

Hey y'all,

I know what you're thinking right now. You don't update your stories for months and now you're coming up with more ways to keep us waiting?

The thing is, I don't completely disappear off the face of the earth after I update my stories. I actually spend a lot of time writing the next parts, and since my mind is always running wild with ideas, I tend to keep the OG stories on hold and write those wild ideas instead. Then I have to tweak the storyline so they would fit this unrelated part — if you couldn't tell already, I'm a VERY indecisive person on top of being a procrastinator... it's a dangerous combo.

Until I came up with the idea of creating a one shots book. It has no rules really. Whenever inspiration strikes I'll upload it here to avoid the dilemma and confusion of having to rethink the whole plot of my books just to fit a chapter into it. Or to create a new book just for it — *cough* Obsessed With You *cough* *cough* jk jk

An idea could be anywhere from one chapter to a bunch of them, there really are no rules. I've already been working on several one shots that aren't done yet, but that's what's been keeping me busy all this while aside from my wrist injury.

Now you should know that updates would be irregular —sorry bout dat— but I'm busy with school so my schedule is really tight rn.

I hope you enjoy the one shots I'll be releasing on here and please, please, PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE 18+ because this book contains very mature themes and adult content.

Stay awesome,

Stay safe,

Das it.