Theyna: Jake Wilson

A/N: This is a request from  Teansre. I hope I have written something worth reading, sorry if its not what you wanted. Also Thanks for giving me this idea!!!! 💜💜💜

PS: To the people who sent me requests don't worry yours is coming up soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

Being bored in history class was nothing new. I mean who is going to pay attention to the no of swords some stranger used in war or what an another stranger died? I really don't care about failing as My dad is the principal of school and he is a huge businessman so teachers always are forced to pass me.

I winked at a cute girl who was staring at me making her blush.,

Oh did I mention I was also the hottest boy in school?

The cute girl moved and sat next to me. I smirked knowing that I had a one night stand today. 

"Wanna come over at 7?" I whispered sexily and the cute girl nodded. 

Such a slut. I thought smugly 

---------------short linebreak---------------

As I was walking towards my next class I slammed into another person accidentally. I was angry, who dared to touch the king of this school? 

Maybe it was actually my fault because I was sexting with one of my sluts but that doesn't mean anyone can run into me.

I looked up groaning to see a hot chick with long braided hair and dark black eyes staring at me furiously. 

"Styx. Can't you look where you're going?" She snapped coldly 

"Why? Are you too flustered to say that you did not enjoy running into me?" I asked in sensual voice 

"Know what's sexy? Not you so shut up" She said rolling her scaring eyes and walked away

Man she is hot. 

----------------short linebreak------------------------

By the end of school I had found out the hot chick's name and whereabouts. Her name was Reyna and she was a new student. I didn't like her name much though. Hmm maybe i could ask her to change it and also put on some blue contacts. 

And Of course she will listen to me cause who would dare to disobey the king?

I walked outside the school to get in my car and have some sex with one if my sluts but suddenly my attention was caught by the hot chick Reyna who was waiting patiently outside. 

I guess she is waiting for me to give her a ride home. Hmm such a sly girl she is. I whistled and walked towards her.

"Get Lost" She snapped before I could say anything

"What happened baby girl? I know your just playing hard to get. Now come on lets go to my home" I said pulling her by the wrist.

Reyna snarled. The next thing I know I am on the ground after being judo-flipped by her. 

"You bitch" I screamed

"Yes I am a bitch, just not yours" She said rolling her eyes

But before I could answer another voice spoke up

"Reyna?" 

I turned around to see a punk like girl with short spiky black hair and bright blue eyes staring at Reyna. She was wearing a death to barbie shirt and blue ripped jeans. She also had a scary look in her eyes but damn the girl was gorgeous. 

"Thalia you're here." Reyna said smiling a bit and hugged the punk girl who smiled back 

"What was that shit doing?" The punk girl asked pointing at me as if I was the most disgusting thing in the world. (She still approves only Percy, Nico, Frank and some other demigod guys)

 "Oh nothing. Can't expect every boy to be a gentleman like Aquaman can I?" 

"Not in million years" The punk girl called Thalia said grinning "And also oblivious and childish like him"

"Yeah" Reyna said smiling "Lets go I already miss camp"

They started walking away when I catcalled the punk girl "hey sweetie why don't you come over tonight?"

Thalia groaned and said angrily "Can you please stitch that mouth of yours because its freaking annoying the shit out of me. I don't want to go home with a blood knuckles you know" 

"Come on gorgeous you know you want me" I said winking 

"That's it" Thalia muttered and started marching towards me but Reyna quickly caught her wrist. 

"Come on Thalia we don't harm mortals" Reyna said softly 

Thalia sighed and nodded calmly.

"Ok how about this let have a threesome?" I asked excitedly 

"I am gonna kill him" Thalia said electricity cackling and the smell of burnt ozone increased

"You better calm down or else I will ask Percy to drown you in water once we reach camp" Reyna warned sternly 

"He wouldn't dare" Thalia deadpanned but she still felt a bit of fear 

"Oh he will because I am his friend. Also don't forget he can control your body by blood so you better calm down and let me deal with this" 

"Whatever you say bad ass" Thalia said grinning and mock bowed 

Reyna smiled and gave Thalia a quick peck on the cheek and walked towards me. "You should've shut your mouth instead of making my girlfriend furious" 

Uh Oh they're lesbians

"Ugh thats disgusting." I said gagging 

"You think we're disgusting huh?" Reyna asked coldly her eyes glaring, making me piss in my pants. She was really scary. 

"N-no I don't" I said meekly but Reyna had already thrown a punch by then. The next moment I knew I was in the infirmary with a broken hand and bruised body. 

What just happened?

Oh Lesson learned.

Don't mess with scary hit girls who are lesbians. 

(He is so stupid)

---------------------------------------------------------

-------------

----

-

A/N: That's Theyna guys. Oh sorry if it was boring but thank you for reading and supporting me!!! Also thanks for the 2k reads 💜💜💜

Don't forget to comment if you have any requests as you can see I will do them!!!!

Also a question. Do you think Jason would willingly fall into Tartarus for Piper if there places where exchanged? Let me know your views

PS: I am thinking of doing a Hazel and Nico part. What are your views?