Percabeth: Jake Robinson

A/N: Hmm last name familiar? 🙄😂

Yup this is the 3rd part of Emma Jackson!!

 Kaitlyn2607 Here is Part 3 for you!!! Thank you for commenting!!!!❤❤❤

PS: Theyna and Tratie coming up next!!! Thank you for requesting!! Also don't worry I'll do your requests after that....

----------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

Today was the day. 

Today I was going to be the husband and CEO of The Olympus Architecture.

Today I was going to propose Miss Annabeth Jackson.

(Hmm Miss/Mrs?)

"Sweetie are you ready?" My mother (Mrs. Robinson) asked 

"Yeah. Don't I look hot as always?" I asked smirking and she nodded reluctantly 

"Oh but you still haven't told me your girlfriend's name?" 

"I would tell you but I don't want to spoil my surprise!" I said grinning "Also Did you torture any new kids today? How are the Jackson twins handling?" 

She suddenly paled and trembled "Uhm their parents are very different and threatened me!" 

"What someone threatened you? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked angrily 

"It only happened today and they also told that they will ruin your life too" She said sobbing (Fake crying) 

"Don't worry Mom I am going to sue whoever did this"

------------------line-break------------------------

Third Person's POV

Everything was going on casually in the Olympian Architecture, they had just signed five new deals and were thinking about celebrating. 

"Anyone up for Pizza?" Annabeth, the CEO asked

A series of excited murmuring arose and she smiled. 

"Well lets go somewhere nice." Her secretary Blakey said excitedly 

"Yeah. Its my treat!" Annabeth said smiling and scrolled through her phone until a loud call interrupted her 

"MISS JACKSON" 

Annabeth turned to see 'Jake' a not so good employee walking towards her. She was planning to fire him soon because of his non efficiency and constant flirting with all female employees. 

To Annabeth Jake was like a software update, whenever she saw him she always thought 'Not now'

She raised her eyebrows at the sly grin on his face.

What was he upto? 

"Miss Jackson I would like to have talk to you about something in private" He said smirking 

"Well sure" Annabeth replied rolling her eyes but suddenly was interrupted by her ringing phone

She looked at contact and smiled "Hello sweetie. Is everyone having fun?" 

Jake couldn't help but be curious at who it was so he slowly leaned closer to listen to both part of the conversation. 

"Oh yes Mom. Its been so long since we went to the ocean. Everyone is swimming and having fun! I wish you were here to."