JK: Y/N...wake up.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me and said in a sleepy voice.

Y/N: I don't want to go for a run today...

I laughed and removed her seat belt.

JK: We reached...

She looked outside and then looked back at me.

Y/N: What's the time?

JK: 1 am.

Y/N: Shit...we have to go to work tomorrow.

She got out of the car and we both quickly headed inside, I was about to go to my room when suddenly I felt a tug on my coat. I turned around to see an extremely sleepy Y/N looking at me.

JK: What's wrong—

Y/N: Good night...sweet dreams and don't see bad nightmares...they're scary.

JK: How can I control my own dreams?

Y/N: I don't know...just don't see bad dreams...

She said, waddling back to her room. I just laughed and went back to my room.

[Y/N POV]

I woke up, feeling extremely hungry. That's when I realized that I was still wearing the same clothes I was wearing yesterday when we went to my old house. I groaned and headed to the bathroom to get ready. When I was done getting ready, I smelled some really good food. I ran to the kitchen and my stomach growled at the sight I saw in front of me.

Y/N: You made it?

JK: Of course.

He said with a smile.

Y/N: WOAH! I never thought food could look so...pretty.

JK: What?

He said, chuckling. I just sat down and started eating in the speed of lightning. Jungkook was just looking at me in concern. I wasn't looking at him but I could see him staring at from the corner of my eye.

Y/N: What are you looking at?

JK: Eat slowly...you could choke and die...

Y/N: Whatever...

JK: Oh also...why didn't you push me away when I was about to kiss you yesterday?

I started choking on my food and I looked at his face which now had a smirk on it.

JK: See, I told you, here's some water, now eat slowly.

I smacked him on his arm.

JK: OWW! WHY DO YOU KEEP HITTING ME?! IT HURTS!

Y/N: You did that on purpose, right? Asshole.

He just smiled and ruffled my hair.

Y/N: Don't do that, I'm not a dog!

He burst out laughing.

JK: How are you so cute?

I froze, I looked up to see him slowly realising what he just said. This time, I was the one laughing. I then took both of our plates to the sink and started washing it.

[JK POV]

I mentally facepalmed myself. I looked at my watch, the time showed 7 am. Once she was done with the dishes, we both headed towards the car.

JK: Y/N?

She hummed in response.

JK: You still haven't answered my previous question.