* C H A P T E R * S I X T E E N *

(A/N: Before I start, I want to apologize for not updating since last Thursday. I had to pull a couple all-nighters for exams and had to hope I got a decent grade. Anyway, on a happier note, I think I just figured out my update schedule!! I'll post a chapter everyday except weekends. Sorry if I don't make it on time, tho. Anyway, on an even happier note, THANK YOU SO, SO, SO, SO, SO MUCH FOR 1.3k READS!!!! Like, what the actual heck- Love you guys sm <3 What Karu-chan said was true, I may or may not have cried when I saw the reads... He literally had to type for me lol.)

Shirabu's POV

-Timeskip before Semi came up to the roof-

I was sitting on the rooftop edge, talking to no one in particular. "Should I have stayed yesterday and pretended I didn't know him? I hope Daichi-san isn't mad at me... I probably shouldn't have dissed him..." 

I heard the rooftop door open and close, but it didn't actually register into my mind that someone else was on the roof. I took a quick look behind me... And fell. 

OKAY, I KNOW I WANTED TO PRACTICE MY SHAPE-SHIFTING AND FLYING BUT NOT THIS WAY. 

And, shit... Was that Semi I saw before I fell?! 

Five seconds from hitting the ground. Three. And... I closed my eyes.

And nothing happened...?

I opened my eyes slowly, and realized I was... A motherfucking bat of all things?! Flapping slowly, I returned tot he roof safely. Flying wasn't so bad, I guess. 

At the top, I see Semi. So it was him... I felt like crying. Why, of all people, did it have to be him?! 

I'm about to do something I'm gonna regret... I thought as I flew around the building and landed behind Semi. I landed and transformed to hear Semi say to himself, " Yeah... That was a hallucination." I snorted. This idiot. 

"A hallucination? You wish." 

He turned around, quick as a whip. He stared at me for a good, long moment. I was again reminded of how I was the shorter one. 

Then Semi poked my face. Hard. "Ow! What the fuck was that for?!" I snarled. What was his problem?!

"To see if you were real." No duh, I thought sarcastically. He continues, not noticing my expression, "And wow, you go missing almost two years then turn up at the college I'm going to, and this is what you say when we meet?!"  Was it really that big of a deal?

"And that's a problem why, again?" I snarked, clearly annoyed. 

"YOU IDIOT! WE MISSED YOU!" he screamed, throwing his arms around me. He tried to hide it, but I could hear him sniffling between his words. "SHITBAG! WE WERE WORRIED!! STUPID! IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT WE LOST!! I-"

I cut him off. "Okay, I get it..." I buried my face into Semi's shirt and started to cry. A little, though. Only a little. 

"Now, wanna tell me why you almost fell to your fucking death?!" he asks angrily, putting his hands firmly on my shoulders.

Shit. I can't tell him I was going to practice flying. He'll think I'm crazy if I tell him I'm... I'm a vampire. Since... that day I've still had trouble wrapping my mind on the concept that I was a vampire. Trying to change the subject, I tell him, "You're still crying."

"You are too, dumbass." he rolls his eyes, but doesn't let go. "Now stop stalling."

Crap. He saw right through me. "H-Hey is that your roommate?" I ask, looking over Semi's shoulder.

He look behind him and lets go of me. "Suga? Where?"

By the time he looks back and realizes, I turned into a bat and zipped down to the entrance of our college. Mental note to myself: Stay away from Semi. Avoid at all costs...

(A/N: Oh wowwwwww.... This is a pretty long chapter! Prolly to make up for not updating for a couple of days. Anyways, gotta go edit, finish up homework, and start the next chapter...)

675 words

UNEDITED