* C H A P T E R * E I G H T E E N *

(A/N: Sorry not sorry for that last cliffhanger. Love y'all anyways. Oh, heads up, this chapter is a mix of fluff and angst :DDDD Well, more like 78% angst and... Wait..... Lemme calculate that.... Okay brb ima google it. 22. It's 22% fluff. :3 But it's not IwaOi fluff lol. Or any other ship fluff.)

Iwaizumi's POV (before he came to the gym)

Stupid, stupid Shittykawa.... Honestly, it's a pain avoiding him. It's like- Wait. I peeked into my dorm. Was Oikawa there? I saw a figure on Oikawa's bed with an oversized hoodie on. I gritted my teeth. Great. How was I supposed to get in and grab my literacy and essay writing homework now? Oikawa perked up and turned around before I could hide. And.... He wasn't Oikawa. Or rather...

She wasn't Oikawa. 

She looked like Oikawa, sure, but a female version of him. Thinner, longer hair, but that same smile that always looked like a smirk. "Uhm- heya, I guess. You Tooru-chan's roomie?"

Chan...? My heart sank. Are they dating or something? 

"Not really.... Are you here to see Oikawa?"

"Nah. He'd get soooo mad at me if he knew I were here, but I need somewhere to hide..." she yawned, stretching out on Oikawa's bed. That's when I lost it. I dunno why, but I marched over angrily and grabbed her by the hood, dragging her to wherever Oikawa could possibly be. 

-Time Skip-

Oikawa's look-alike and possibly girlfriend played along, letting me drag her all over the campus. "Check in the gym. He's probably there." she finally suggests. I ignore her, but head to the gym anyways. 

"OIKAWA." I slammed the gym doors open wide. He was practicing volleyball with two others whom I didn't know. "Care to explain who this is?!" I shove the mystery girl into Oikawa's line of sight. I was not prepared for what happened next.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK TSU-CHAAAAAANNNNN?!?!?!?!?!" Oikawa screeches at the top of his lungs.

I let go of so-called 'Tsu-chan's' hoodie and covered my ears. The other two guys in the gym did the same. When Oikawa was done, I look over at the girl. She flashes the 'okay' sign and pulls out a random bag of chips (A/N: Deal with it, it's fanfic logic) and starts munching. 

Oikawa sprints over to her and tackles her to the ground. Everyone is silent for a moment, then Oikawa's sobs echo throughout the gym. "Y-... Wh-..." he stutters, trying to form a sentence.

I've... never seen him like this. Honestly, it was rather unsettling. Oh wait... I have seen him like this. When we lost to... The last time I saw him. 

"Sorry Tooru-chan. You-know-who whisked me away for some training after... yeah." she picks Oikawa up while saying this, and somehow keeps him balanced as he cries. 

"Also... Sorry for w-"

"It's fine. I asked you to do it."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I was confused as fuck. Who was this girl to Oikawa? Why did I care so much? Do the other guys in the room know what they're talking about? What are they talking about?!

(A/N: If you wanna know who the girl was, look in the past chapters for the ONE scene Oikawa interacts with a girl in this fanfiction. Jeez.)

537 words

UNEDITED