* C H A P T E R * T W E L V E *

(A/N: Okay so before we start I know I've been torturing you all with angst... So I'm gonna do an extra-floofy chapter just for you guys! Okay so just a heads up- Chapters 16 & 20 will also be fluff because I want to thank you all for 1- Getting me to 640+ reads! And, 2- Putting up with all my angsty chapters -w-" Okay, that's it, now on with the chapter!!)

Akaashi's POV 

It's been a pretty long day. The whole day I caught up on life with Tobio. He left a couple hours ago, and it's 2 a.m right now. For some reason, I can't sleep. 

But just when I was about to drift off... 

"Akasheh? You awake?"

I sighed. "Yes, Bokuto-san?"

"I'm cold. And I can't sleep." (A/N: You know where this is going  =ↀωↀ=)

"Try wrapping yourself like a burrito in your blanket. Then stare at a wall." (A/N: You're no fun, Akaashi! ╬ Ò ‸ Ó) 

"But I'm booooooooored...." 

Sighing again, I finally asked, "Well, then do you want to watch Hamilton, Bokuto-san?"

He perked up and immediately got out of his bed. "Really? Can we?!" he said like an excited child. Hm. Çütē. (A/N: lmao I dunno how to do strikethrough and Google isn't helping so yeah) Wait, no. Erase that thought. Before I thought about it again. I got out of my bed and turned on the TV. 

He sat down on the couch with a couple of blankets and patted the seat next to him. "Sit!" he grinned. My face heated up, so I quickly sat on the other end of the couch and prayed he wouldn't notice. 

-Timeskip cuz I'm lazy and am too busy reading DabiHawks angst- 

An hour later, Bokuto-san fell asleep. On my lap. On my lap- 

My face was now fully red, and I'm glad Bokuto-san wasn't awake to see me like this. This felt... nice. The silence. The comfiness. And... Bokuto-san, I guess. 

-Timeskip to morning- 

"KEIJI! IT'S A FÖCKING GAY PANIC EMERGEN- Oh. ...OH-"

(A/N: Okay so my chapter are getting longer? Uhm so is that like okay?? Or should I keep it 150-300 words? Idek so you guys choose)

361 words

UNEDITED