48

Jungkook felt anxiety fill his body as Jimin left the dorm to meet his mother at the entrance of the school.  Was their school up to her standards?  She never seemed snobby but the other one was so nice and she had to be comparing it to that...

Jungkook had no idea how long he stood frozen in panicked thoughts until a soft knock shook him from it and the door opened to reveal Jimin coming in and behind him a short woman.

Jungkook had met her so many times and always loved Mrs. Park.  She was so sweet and supporting of passions and following dreams, she supported Jungkook in every way he could dream and was in many ways the dream mom he wanted but never could have.

As soon as they made eye contact the once warm and loving brown eyes sent a cold shiver down his spine and all the love and nurturing he once got from her he knew was gone.  Looking away instantly he kept his gaze steady on the other wall.

"You're dorm is clean Jimin I'm proud."  She said after a moment and Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah small places are easy to keep clean I guess... you want to all grab lunch?"  He asked and Jungkook fiddled with his jacket.

"Sure dear, let's do that."  She smiled letting jimin walk out before she turned and glared harshly at Jungkook.

He froze staggering in his step and feeling whatever hunger he had fade.  He swallowed before following out the door with her walking behind him.