1

Jungkook groaned as he opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling.  The neon green stick on stars seeming to be mocking him, they were fading in color just like his childhood he thought. 

"Jungkook it's time to go."  His mother yelled from the living room and he groaned.

It's fine Jungkook.  Everyone gets kicked out out of their house and forced into a school they don't want.

Bullshit.

He forced himself out of bed and walked out of his room, the same room he's had since he was a baby, to a kid, to a teenager.  It grew with him, and to leave it in such a rushed way seemed wrong.

With his phone in his hand and headphones in his jean pockets he met his mom at the bottom of the stair case.

"Breakfast?"  He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No time.  The bus is leaving soon."  She said ushering him out.

Jungkook sighed deeply, of course it was.  She couldn't risk him trying to converse with her that would be horrible, hell might even make her feel guilty.

If she was even capable of such.  After she walked him to the bus stop he felt his nerves bundling in his stomach and sighed.  He wanted her to go away, he couldn't wait alone.. but he knew deep down she was waiting with him to make sure he actually went... she didn't trust him.

How pathetic.

As the bus came he stood and grabbed his suitcase and bag.  Not looking at her or saying goodbye Jungkook walked onto the bus and sat down toward the back.  He pressed his head against the window and shuffled his Deepest Emotional playlist he could find.

After a couple minutes of silence he felt a vibration and looked down to see a text from his best friend.

Jiminie: you make it alright?  Safe 🥺

Kook: you worry too much 🙄

Jiminie: yah!  I'm being a good Hyung you jerk!  Seriously though are you alright?

Kook: yeah.  I'm on the bus on my way

Jiminie: not what I asked 😒🥺 are you okay Kooks ?

Kook: siiiigh I guess no but that's expected Hyung? I'm doing alright tho

Jiminie: :( I'll be here when you get here

Kook: what??? Your first day is today tho you get your dorm today too you have to be at your school

Jiminie: and I will be :)

Kook: jimin i swear to god

Jiminie: I wasn't not going to college with my best fucking friend like we planned when we were 6.  It's not the school we planned, shit happens.  We both got accepted here though! 

Kook: I- I can't believe you JIMIN I'm going to kill you omf I'm going to cry omg I'm going to throw up

Jiminie: I'm amazing ik but try to nap on the ride dumbass ❤️

Kook: I can't believe you... omfg ridnajzjwjsidjwj

I wrote this a long long long time ago.. but I have 9+ stories in my drafts I just write randomly when I'm randomly mopey and shit but I never post them but I have decided to start putting this one up :) so here ya go please be an active reader