🌲Byakuya Togami x Depressed Reader -From the forest🌲

Length: long- 539 words
Au: non despair
Contains Suicide references and blood

I'm walking again. Through the choking leaves, the thick canopies and the branches that curl out like tortured fingers.
This time it was aimless. I wasn't going to meet old friends name , I wasn't going to drink warm beers and gasp in smoky breaths from a cigarette. I wasn't going anywhere. That was the whole point.
The sky was black, the air freezing cold. My breath comes out in white bursts, and the only light is from my phone. Everything else is pitch black.
My fingers are frozen around my phone, and I have to crack them off to place it in my pocket. I let the darkness swallow me, the taste of salt in my mouth.
I trample through the pitch blackness, banging into trees. A branch stabs wildly at my forehead, and I grin as I feel the blood pour down my face. All going to plan.
The forest welcomes me in it's arms, the shadows beckoning. Soon I'll become one of them.
I scramble over a branch, both of my feet sinking into mud. I'm too tired to pull them out, the cold already flowing through me. This is it. Where I'll die.
I close my eyes, and-
"You! You there! What are you doing on Togami land?"

"Father, you don't understand-"
"What were you doing out there?!"
"Wow, seems like you care about me for once."
"You can't just walk out at midnight and being home some, some- stray!"
"This is ridiculous. Goodbye, father."
I hear heavy footsteps pad along the corridor and the door creak open. My eyes snap open and I peer around the room- plush covers and shimmering curtains that look like real sculpted gold.
Shit! I walked so far, I can't believe I reached the Togami estate, the recluse billionaires that stay enclosed in there trillionaire mansion. And there son, the esteemed Byakuya Togami.
"Hello, y/n."
I turn around and for a moment I think I've died and gone to heaven- but no, this blonde haired, ice-blue eyed, rosy skinned angel is a human.
"H-h-how do you know my name?" I gargle out.
"Your phone. Here it is. It's a bit cracked, I apologise." He passes me my phone, it's screen practically crushed. I turn it on and look at my pet on the home screen.
"Thank you." I whisper.
"What were you doing in the woods, may I ask?" He asks.
I start the usual response if I don't know, but stop. I trust him.
"I was trying to die." I mutter. "School- and everything... I-I"
Sighing, he reaches out and holds my face in his hands.
"Why? Why waste your life?"
I blush at the intimacy.
"Y/n, I can't let you get hurt."
"You just met me..." I stammer.
He hesitates.
"I-I- it's lonely, up here. I often watch the students in the forest. You always caught my eye..."  He mumbles. "You stay here until you're leg is healed." He orders.
"My leg?"
"Your ankle is broken."
He turns to leave.
"Wait- Thank you."
He turns and walks back. I squeeze up my eyes when he kisses me.
"Your welcome."