🌂Byakuya x Kyoko x Makoto- caught in the rain🌂

KawaiiGoLucky

🌂Genre: fluff
🌂Length: 372 words (medium)
🌂AU: non despair

The sound of pattering rain filled the classroom. Shafts of muted light were dotted with droplets that landed on the window, rolling down and plipping to the ground below. Makoto watched the rain, his mind a million miles away from the RE work he was supposed to be concentrating on.
"Wow, look at the rain! It's coming down really hard." Sayaka commented beside him. Hifumi snorted at her word choice before Celeste hurled a pen at him.
"I'm so glad we're getting the bus, as much as I despise Public transport." Celeste sighed melodramatically. "If I had to walk home in that-"
"Attention students." The tired radio system spluttered to life, Kyoko's dad crackling into the microphone. "Because of rain on the roads, the bus is going to be an hour late. Sorry for the delay."
The classroom erupted into yelling before Mrs Monomi could get everyone under control.
"I'm so busy! I can't be an hour late!" Makoto heard his boyfriend yell from behind him.
Makoto's phone (as it usually was) was dead, so he couldn't call his parents; Kyoko's dad was working and Byakuya's family were too busy to pick him up. Makoto sighed- they would have to wait an hour to get home, on a Friday!?
Unless... Makoto liked the rain, he loved the sound as it hit the windows, he moved jumping in puddles and he loved the damp smell in the air.
"Hey, Byakuya, Kyoko." He turned around to look at his boyfriend and girlfriend, who sat behind him, Sayaka and Hifumi. "Why don't we run home? It's only ten minutes!"
"I am NOT running home." Byakuya hisses.
Kyoko poked him with her ruler. "We'll see about that."

🌂🌂🌂🌂10 minutes later🌂🌂🌂🌂

"3, 2, 1-"
"Go!"
Makoto, Kyoko and Byakuya sprinted out of the door, into the pouring rain.
"IT'S SO COLD!" Yelled Byakuya, a french book over his head.
"Run! Run!" Screeched Makoto.
They held hands and careened forwards, tumbling though crowds, their screams turning into hysterical laughter. They kept running,  laughing until they collapsed into Makoto's doorway.
"Oh... my god... I'm soaked..." Panted Byakuya.
"Let's get inside." Kyoko pulled open the door and they staggered inside.