Chapter 13- the jar

I decided to name my chapter. Here you go. I hope you like it. Please excuse any misspellings. And I also wanted to inform that my story till now has all been Sophie POV and I might change that later. 

"Foster, have you forgotten about our dare", Keefe said smirking. Then Sophie realized her dare. She had to pull a prank with Keefe but then she got something else in mind and said, "Aw, but I can't get out of the healing center"

Then Keefe shook his head and took Sophie out of the room as he said, "let's go, Foster". Sophie knew that their was no getting out of this now so she just followed him as he went to his locker.

Then Keefe took out a large jar of Iggy farts and handed it to Sophie. When Sophie looked at him with confused face, he said," we're going to spread this in Magnate Leto's  office, Duh". Sophie just nodded. Then they rushed to the office. 

As they stood in front of the office, they  noticed that the office was locked. 

But Keefe took a key at inserted it in the hole (this was a human based lock). "How did Keefe have a key to the principal's office", Sophie wondered. 

It seemed that Sophie had thought out loud so Keefe smirked and said,"a magician never reveals his secrets.

Sophie went in and begun to clap her hands to switch on the lights but Keefe stopped her, saying it ruin the vibe. 

He gave her a spray bottle and told her to spray the farts everywhere. She stepped forward but then fell down as she crashed into something.  But as she looked up, she saw a cabinet, she calmed down.

She then noticed that something had fallen down on her lap. She looked down to see a small glowing jar. Here is how it looks except it glows a little less-

She was about to keep it back when she saw Amalia written on it

She was about to keep it back when she saw Amalia written on it. This made her curious so she stuffed the jar in her biggest cloak pocket.

 "You okay, Foster", Keefe suddenly asked, making her jump. She nodded and they finished the rest of the prank together. 

They kept the iggy fart jar back as Keefe went home and Sophie went to the healing center. As she sat on her bed, she remembered the glowing jar and took it out. 

So opened it as a flood of memories knocked her out. 

Hope, you liked it. What did you think I meant by FLOOD OF MEMORIES. Bye. see ya later alligator.