Chapter 16- A burnt bookshelf

"Three months?" Sophie said unable to digest the new information. As he nodded, she asked," can I go, now. I feel kind of energetic so I don't think I need any checkups".

 He was still in shock so he just nodded. She, then light-leaped to Havenfield and saw Grady and Edaline through the window.

They were sitting by the fireplace and they were... happy. She was glad to see them happy but now she realized that she was good riddance to everyone. 

She realized that they were happy to see her gone so she went back to the healing center.  When she reached, Elwin asked her why she was here but she was happy that there was care in his words.

"I felt a little dizzy while I was walking towards Havenfield so I came back. I think it has something to do with me walking" she lied. 

He seemed to believe her so he nodded and gestured for her to sit on the cot. He then caught her up with everything that was going on.

Apparently, the Neverseen had kidnapped Wylie, we had Ruy trapped who was actually Tam the past months and Keefe and Fitz were fighting over something . 

She got checked up and he said that everything was fine. He, then also asked her if she wanted Grady and Edaline to know about her being back. 

"That's probably best", she answered. She didn't want them to know and now that she had realized her past, she felt the need to crush the Collective and make them suffer their whole life.

 She also knew that she had to be wise so she decided to stay with the Black Swan and control her anger. 

Her thoughts were interrupted as a bunch of people rushing in through the healing center door. They all were standing in disbelief, like I was an illusion and then one by one, they lightly hugged her. What was shocking was that she could hear their thoughts without even trying. 

They were full of happiness but Alvar's were blocked.

She planned on looking on it later but now tried to be happy to see her friends and family. 

They all talked to her about random things that were going on and then the Vackers asked if she wanted to go home. She said ,"yes" and they leaped to Haven-Field. 

When they reached, Grady an Edaline pulled her into a hug but their emotions said otherwise. The Vackers then left and Grady and Edaline led her into the house. 

As soon as she reached her bed, she fell on it and hung onto Ella. Sophie's mind then went to her new-found memories. She wanted to go back to the Neverseen but she didn't know how.

She felt like smashing her head to the wall . She felt angry. Angry at the Black swan. Angry at her fake friends and family. 

As she got up from the bed, her eyes widened as she realized that she had burnt her bookshelf. "What just happened", Sophie whispered. She then put her hands forward and made another ability restricter.

Then she decided to go talk to Ruy. Not knowing what was coming next.

Did you like it? The chapter? Was it bad.. or good. Pls tell me. And bye. Have a good day!!

- Nasty Greyhound