Chapter 7

She gathered all her memories and inflicted her most peaceful emotions, her happy emotions and everything positive she could muster. 

When she stopped, he had a huge smile and has eyes were closed. This was the first time she had seen her father with a smile and unfortunately the last.

 Grady coughed, which brought her out of her thoughts. She forgot that they were still tied. So she freed them from chains and carried Fintan with her. 

When they reached Haven-field, Grady and Edaline slept and she wondered what to do with Fintan.  She first checked his momories.

Memory 

Fintan POV

I couldn't believe it, Vespera and I just divorced. Just like that. I was never gonna make my dream of having a daughter come true. 

I was gonna be alone and with no daughter. I can't take this anymore. I am going, I will never come back. I will make a group of people like me. 

And I will fight. I will fight against the law. I always knew that the council was stupid. I knew that pyrokinetics should be trained and not banished. 

I was once a councilor. I had everything but these stupid laws, they are horrible. Bad matches, Multiple Births, dangerous abilities. Everything is wrong.

The group I make will be made of people who are in the shadows. People who want change and people who are Never seen.

Memory Ends

Sophie felt horrible. Her dad joined or created the Neverseen because of her. She was lucky that Sandor wasn't there. SANDOR huh. He was still in the healing center. 

It was only 9:00 so she decided to check on Fintan. He was sleeping happily on the bed. She knew he wouldn't wake until 12 hours so she called Biana. 

"Hey Biana", Sophie whispered, making sure Fintan did

After that she closed her imparter and slept.

Time skip to morning- 7:00

Sophie woke up. She had surprisingly didn't have nightmares today. She put one of her spare ability restricter on Fintan and left. 

She hailed Magnet Leto AKA Mr forkle that there was a surprise. She bathed and wore a black shirt along with torn jeans. She also tied a jacket around her waste just in-case. 

She saw no-one beside her so she just hugged Fintan and left. She knew that she would always remember that moment. He felt so warm and it being the first and possibly last time they hug made it so much more special.

Suddenly the bell rung IDK if they have bells. She saw Mr Forkle in his Magnate Leto form outside. "Yes, miss Foster. I came as fast as I could. What's the surprise?" Mr Forkle asked clearly in a hurry. 

"Umm, are you getting late because this can wait" Sophie asked. "No, show/ tell me" Mr Forkle said. So she motioned for him to go to her room. 

When he reached there, Fintan was still on the floor, sleeping. "Why is he here," A very shocked Mr Forkle asked. "Oh, I sorta challenged him to a duel and I won, he was unconscious so I treated him as good as I could. Anyways, he should wake up by 9:00".

"Wait, you challenged a Neverseen member, a pyrokinetic, by yourself" Mr Forkle asked. 

"Umm, yeah but only because he kidnapped Grady and Edaline and I saw them in chains. "Sophie replied in a very defensive tone.

"Okay, we will talk about it later but first we have to put him somewhere", Mr Forkle said