Chapter 10

When she went down the stairs, she found another note from Grady and Edaline. It said animal problems this time too so she just sat brainstorming for ideas. 

The only good idea she got was that she could sneak in Fintan and Marella's training sessions so that she could learn to control her ability and also protect Marella. 

She found some food in the kitchen and ate it saving some of Fintan and Granite. Suddenly she sensed a presence in the house. 

She knew Fintan was awake so she took his food upstairs. As she came up, he was sitting on the floor.

She gave him his food and he ate it all quickly. After that she just kept trying to jog her memory but she only got a few memories of a 5 year old Sophie playing with Vespera, Ruy and Gethen. 

Ruy kept teasing her about the wig and Gethen kept defending her.

As soon as she came out of the memory, she was shocked. 

She knew that she had stayed with the Neverseen but she never knew that it was till the age of 5-6. Fintan brought her out of her thoughts as he asked her when he was getting out of her house.

 "Well, it can take some time but most probably, you'll be exiled", Sophie said. "But wasn't me getting a home, the deal", Fintan asked with his eyebrow raised. 

"No, firstly the deal was that you'll get to stay here until the council and collective make a decision and secondly, the council is sorta scared so they'll always vote for exile. And lastly, the council and collective never get together well so it's gonna take lots of time". 

All questions answered, Sophie said as Fintan nodded, Well then sit". As he sat, she picked a book and gave it to him. He started reading while Sophie watched him peacefully. She was figuring out anything similar which could help him find out that she was his daughter.

But the only thing she found were the gold flecks in their eyes, their red hair and also their family tattoo. 

She was sure he would never find out now because her house and eyes were disguised and her tattoo was hidden under a camouflage and her sleeve.

Soon, she heard a yawn. Beside her she saw Granite standing. He had a face with no emotions so she asked", how was the meeting".

 "They are wiling to take the deal and Marella agrees too so from today, Fintan is teaching her", Granite said.

Suddenly, a thought flashed to her mind ,"But won't this mean that you'll have to remove his restricter, right?"Sophie asked. 

Granite had an uneasy look on his face as Fintan smirked. All of Sophie's happiness faded. She cared about Fintan but not enough to sacrifice Marella.

So she had a thought. She was gonna spy on Fintan and Marella during their session. She also might catch some stuff on her fire powers. 

So she said, "It's a deal" to Fintan and Granite's shocked expressions. 

It was gonna be a long week.

He guys, I am sorry if my writing isn't long enough or interesting but I tries my best so write your advice pls.

- Nasty Greyhound (I decided to call myself that because I had no ideas