"Let's go." Paige mumbled, grabbing her keys and ushering the girl towards the door. But Allison had other ideas, refusing to leave. "Ally what's wrong?"

"C-can I stay here and wait for you?" Something about the woman with her was off. She didn't like the idea of Paige being left alone with her, but she wanted to stay away. "I will behave."

Paige glanced at the demon, then back at Allison. She knew this would be a bad idea. "Zankou, can you watch her until I come back? It will only be an hour tops."

Zankou raised a brow, hoping he had heard her wrong. "Me?"

"No one else is named Zankou." Paige huffed.
"Please." God she hated herself so much right now.

Restraining the growl bubbling in his throat, he gave her a stiff nod. "Sure."

"Okay, Allison you stay by his side until I come back okay." Giving her a quick kiss on the head, she walked out.

Zankou was at a lost with his current situation. He had never cared for a child, so what the hell was he suppose to do with it? "You hungry?" They have to eat right? "I believe Piper made some dinner."

Allison shook her head. "I just want to sleep."

Taking a seat on the couch, he sighed. "Then go ahead."

What he did not expect was her using him as her personal pillow. In a blink of an eye, she had walked across the room, jumped onto his lap and snuggled into his chest. She was out within seconds. Zankou was sure he looked like a stiff. His arms were to his side, afraid to move. 'What the hell do I do now?! The witch better hurry the hell up.'

Laying his head back, he tried to relax some. Small flashes of his childhood ran through his mind. His father held him in his lap, running a hand up and down his back. Zankou was just about her age at the time. Hearing Allison whimper, he instinctively raised his hand, running it up and down her back. She settled down quickly, shifting in search for his heat. With a hesitantly move, Zankou wrapped his arms around her body, warming her up.

That was how Paige found them. Allison sound asleep, wrapped around in the arms of a demon. The way she was being held alone had Paige smiling. Allison never had that. She never had someone hold her while she slept. She never had anyone protect her like she was now. That fact that it was Zankou, didn't bother her at the moment. She was glad to see her get some sleep for the first time in a while. She wasn't sure if she should wake either of them up. Waking a demon was the same as poking the lion.

"Paige!" Phoebe yelled walking into the living room, clearly drunk.

Paige rushed over to her, covering her mouth. "Shhh, you're going to wake her up."

Phoebe lowered her hand, trying to look into the living room. "Wake who?"

"Allison." Paige whispered.

Suddenly she wasn't so drunk anymore. "She's here."
Pushing past her sister, she slowly creeped into the living room. This was not what she expected.

"Paige?"

"Yeah?"

"There is a demon wrapped around her."

Paige chuckled. "Yeah."

"It's Zankou." Phoebe whispered loudly.

"I know Phoebe."

"But I thought he didn't like kids?"

Paige shrugged, reaching for the throw blanket on the couch. "Allison is very hard to say no to."