Giving In

"Warm me before you do that!" Piper hissed.

The demon rolled his eyes, pushing her off his lap. Steading her on her feet, he made his way to the door. Opening the door enough to glance out the hallway, he made sure no one was in the area. Closing and locking the door, Zankou whispered a charm before turning his attention back at his prize.

Piper frowned, gesturing the air around them. "What did you just do?"

"It was just a small spell Piper." Seeing the not too convinced look, he pulled her in by her hips. Leaning down into her neck he whispered. "Wouldn't want your sisters to hear just how loud I can make you scream."

A deep red blush began creeping up her neck. "R-right." Piper inhaled his scent, he smelt like she had imagined. She caught a whiff of his surprisingly exquisite cologne. She also caught the scent of fire, after when it burns out. Either way, it gave her security, wrapping her arms around his waist she hugged him tight. Glancing up at him she was trapped in the depths of his raging eyes.

Not knowing when it happened her lips were suddenly locked with Zankou's, kissing him. The start of the soft-touch sent a strong feeling of warmth spiraling through her system. Her eyes closed fearlessly, but the closure didn't let her see darkness, it instead created colors of fondness. Her tense nerves soon began to relax, her troubles, her pain began to melt away and the surroundings began to disappear leaving only her, and Zankou. This. This felt true. This felt good. This felt right.

His lips felt so gentle so warm, she felt her hands begin to slide up his chest and encircle his neck, as the kiss began to grow heavy. Zankou's hands tightened around her waist. She continued kissing him hungrily wanting more. She felt herself being pushed against the wall of her bedroom, Zankou's body pressing against hers. The kiss goes on, their lips moving in perfect sync and the kiss becoming more passionate by the second.

Her right hand flowed onto his open skin as her left hand began greedily undoing his shirt. Their lips parted and clasped onto one another once again with an adding of more pressure. Zankou's hand slid smoothly onto her arm, lifting it and pinning it against the wall. Their kiss grew greedier, her mouth locking tighter. The heat flowing throughout her body began to grow as she felt his other hand slide through her cleavage and onto her shirt, in contact with the buttons he slowly began to unhook them, her shirt began to hang loosely, her skin beginning to show. Reluctantly Piper removed her lips from Zankou, leaning frailly against the wall. Her eyes leisurely began to open, eyelids relaxed as she slowly sucked in the cool air. Zankou stares back, his eyes calm. She rested her forehead upon his as her hand slipped back onto his bare-skinned chest. Her breath was slow. Their lips captured once more before letting go.

For once Zankou was all serious, this was not one of his one-night stands or one of Cole's newfound friends. This was Piper-his Piper, she deserved to utmost respect and love he can manage. All this time he has fought and whined to get her into his bed and now that he will, it was nerve-racking 'damn moral emotions!'

Piper turned away from him, taking his hand and leading him towards the bed. Zankou wraps his arms around Piper from behind. One inhale of his musky scent and Piper fought not to turn around. She couldn't move even if she tried, it was like his fingers had short-circuited her mind in the best possible way. He turned Piper around stumbling onto the bed, his eyes searching hers for any denial, before claiming her lips. Piper smiled and kissed him back as he knew she would. She felt his mouth stretching wider than it should, fighting between grinning and kissing. Zankou's fingertips were electric, they must be, for wherever they touched her, her skin tingled in a frenzy of static. As his hands moved over her skin, her body had a transitory paralysis, her mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moved around to her left ear and whispered what was coming next turning her on even more. If that was even possible. Suddenly Piper's body is off pause-mode and pulls back for a kiss that's both soft and hard. Both of them moving in an intoxicated dance of limbs, never making the exact same moves twice. Zankou moved both hands to her hips holding her down as he grinded onto her, smiling at the exotic moan she released. Pulling back slightly she looked up into his eyes. He held his hand to Piper's heart and bumped the tip of his nose against hers.