Cole

"What?" Zankou snapped, he wasn't in the mood to deal with whatever she wanted.

"Piper asked I check up on you." She mumbled, clearly not really caring.

Zankou raised a brow. "Is that so?" Phoebe gave him a shrug. "Piper was just here not a moment ago, so let's try that again. What do you really want?"

Phoebe cursed at being caught. Glancing up at him, she pinned him with a glare. "I don't know what the hell you did to my sister, but I am going to warn you."

Zankou resisted the urge to laugh in her face. "Warn me?"

"You hurt her and I will vanquish you in the slowest and most painful way possible." Phoebe threaten, not once breaking eye contact. "Do I make myself clear?"

Who would have thought such little witch can be so fierce, now he was understanding why Cole fell for her. "Not sure where you are going with this, but sure why not." Seeing her make no indication of leaving, he growled inwardly. "Is there anything else?"

Phoebe watched him closely. In the little time they talked, she noticed a few things. He refused to put any weight on his side. His once white shirt, had a small blood patch. That meant his wound was still open and bleeding. "Are you alright?"

"Fantastic."

"Really? Because it looks to me like you're bleeding again." Phoebe pointed to his side.

Zankou glanced down, only to curse. "Out." Seeing her make no move. He opened the door, pushed her out and slammed the door. Falling back into the bed, he sighed. 'Should have stayed in my prison.'

Kitchen:

Piper watched in amusement as her sister stormed into the kitchen. "Charming isn't he?"

Phoebe glared at her sister, tempting in throwing a handful of the flour in front of her. "He is anything, but charming. He is the opposite of charming. He doesn't even know the meaning of charming."

Piper chuckled, sliding the tray of cookie dough into the oven. "Right, but did he seem okay?"

"Well, before he so rudely kicked me out of the room, I did catch a few things. One, he pulled his side and is bleeding again. Two, he is still in pain. Three, his healing is taking longer than it should." Phoebe held three fingers, counting them off. "Why is it taking this long anyways?"

"Leprechaun blood is a bitch when given to us. It's the only venom that can give us a slow and agonizing death." Cole shimmered into the kitchen, out of the bloody clothes and into a black suit. "Common demons as you already know are easy to kill off. But to efficiently weaken or entrap one like Zankou you need a lot more than your common potions and spells." Cole took a seat on one of the stools, popping a chocolate chip into his mouth. "Leprechaun blood has a venom that is fatal to us. If the blood is not burned out, it will continue to sweep in and attack everything from the brain to the nerves."

Phoebe cringed. "Did you do that already?"

"I tried, but Zankou refused to let me anywhere near him with a torch." Cole chuckled. "Thinks I might take to much joy in it."

Piper leaned forward, placing her elbows on the counter. "How did all of this happened. I want word by word Cole."

The ex-demon sighed, glancing between both sister. "Alright. The day prior Zankou appeared at my house, scared the crap out of me and daughter. Asshole." Tali was still paranoid thinking he will pop out any second. "Anyways, he asked me to come and help with his little dilemma with you three. I told him I would think about it. After I..."

"Wait, wait." Piper raised her hand, cutting him off. "Daughter?"

Cole flinched, he hadn't realized he'd mention her. Pulling his phone out, he held it out to Piper. "Tali, she's 7."