Capture the Flag

Zacznij od początku

"Oh come on Chris, I just want to have some fun," said Clarisse.

"I know, but these are the same rules that we have at camp now so why does it matter?" Chris asked.

"Well I kinda have my eye on a certain son of Hermes. He has a lot of wrath coming towards him and I really want to hurt him," Clarisse said, responding to her boyfriend.

"Guys lets go get ready for capture the flag," Nico said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok guys where should we hide the flag?" Calypso asked the group.

"We should hide it somewhere hard," Hazel said.

"No, we should hide it out in the open because they will never get past us," I said.

"That's a good point Annabeth," Frank said.

"Alright so who is on defense and who is gonna go for the other teams flag?" Reyna asked me.

"I say we have the Stolls, Percy, Jason, Nico, Leo, Chris, Clarisse, Thalia, Reyna and Frank go for the flag and Will, Katie, Hazel, Piper, Calypso and I will be on defense. I can put on my invisibility cap so that they won't see me. Hazel could manipulate the mist to make them see the flag somewhere else and Piper can charmspeak people into going away. Katie can use her Chlorokinesis to trap campers. Will can sit in the trees and scope people out and then shoot them with his bow. Calypso you can fight off anybody who gets in the way. We can set traps and other stuff to make it harder for them to get to us," I say to everybody.

"Percy, Jason, Nico, Frank and Leo we need you guys to be a distraction. Use your powers to make the campers pay attention to you. Clarisse, Thalia and Reyna you need to fight off anybody who is in your way. Conner, Travis and Chris I need you to sneak around through the trees to get the flag. They won't think that you will be the ones coming to get the flag."

"That is an amazing plan Annabeth I don't know how you do it," Percy said.

"That is why I am the brains of the whole group," I said.

"Let's get ready for this epic game," Leo said.

"Alright let's go," Nico said.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Time Skip to the start of the game}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

"Alright offence, get a move on," I said. About ten seconds later we were all starting to get jittery.

"Are they coming soon?" Hazel asked.

"It's only been ten seconds into the game Hazel," Piper said.

"Ok, it just feels like forever," Hazel said responding to Piper.

"I know, like when are they going to come," Katie says.

"Hey Will, do you see anybody yet?" Calypso asked.

"I'm starting to see some campers but most of them are preoccupied by Percy, Jason, Nico, Leo and Frank. Also Clarisse, Thalia and Reyna are fighting off anybody who is getting too close," Will says.

"But it does look like we have some campers coming from both sides of the forest. There are about fifteen of them total," He said.

"Thanks Will," I said. All of a sudden all fifteen campers come out of the trees and start coming towards us. I throw on my Yankees cap and turn invisible. Hazel starts to manipulate the mist which is confusing all of the campers.

Piper is starting to make campers do stuff with her charmspeak. Katie is pinning campers to the ground and trees with her Chlorokinesis. Calypso is fighting off campers. Will is shouting random stuff at us and is shooting campers with his bow.

About five minutes later we hear cheering. I see Travis running with Conner on his back with the flag in hand, Chris on their tail. All of the camp comes together at the center of the playing field.

"Congrats future children, you won capture the flag. I didn't think you could do it but you did," Chiron says.

"Of course we could do it, we are the most powerful demigods there are," Percy says.

"Well, I was wondering if you guys would be willing to share your stories over dinner tonight and even breakfast tomorrow?" Chiron asked.

"Of course Chiron, we would be delighted to," I said.

"Well the lets go to dinner," Chiron said.

We all walked to the dining pavilion and were cracking jokes and laughing like maniacs. Our past selves and the other past campers had no clue what they ment which made it even funnier.

Authors Note:

Hi, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with school and updating my other story. I am gonna try to update again by the end of the week. Make sure to vote on these stories so more people can see them. Thanks all, you guys are the best. Word count is 1385 words.

-Kate