Piper, Jason, Leo and Calypso

Piper's Pov (Edited)

Jason, Leo, Calypso and I were just playing Monopoly at camp in bunker nine when a bright light engulfed us all. When it finally let us go we were dropped onto the ground. I landed on Jason and Calypso landed on Leo. I looked around and saw camp but not the camp that I knew and loved and called home during the summer.

"Where are we?" I asked, even though I was pretty sure where we where. 

"We are at Camp but in the past," Katie said.

"Would you introduce yourselves and your godly parent?" Chiron asked us.

"Sure Chiron, I'm Piper McLean, daughter of Tristan McLean and Aphrodite." I said, I got some gasps at my fathers name because at this time he would have just gotten his big break.  

"Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, Greek form Zeus," Jason said. There were a lot of gasps and people saying "were are friends with the romans?" or "wait romans?"

"Leo Mcshizzle Valdez, son of Hephaestus," said Leo.

"Calypso, daughter of Atlas," Calypso said while sighing. She hated to talk about her parentage and her time on the island, so at camp we normally stayed away from those topics. 

"How did you get off the island?" a random camper asked.

"I got her off of the island. I am the only person who had visited Ogygia twice," Leo said proudly. A mischievous grin on his face that could rival any Hermes kids. 

My eyes scanned the tables of campers, they stopped when I saw an empty Poseidon table. I thought to myself that he must not have been claimed yet. So I moved my glance to the Hermes table and to my surprise, I saw a boy with black raven hair and sea green eyes. Like always he wasn't really paying attention. 

"Oh my gods, guys it's little Percy!" I said excitedly, I might have said it with some squeals that could rival Aphrodite's when she sees Percabeth. 

"Wait, where?" asked Jason, looking around the dining pavilion. 

"There," I said, pointing at the Hermes table.

"Oh my gods, he's so scrawny, like scrawnier than me," Leo said while chuckling. That got him a punch in the arm from Calypso. "Ow" he said after she punched him. 

"Hey, I'm not scrawny!" said little Percy, while glaring at us. 

"Just wait till you see your future self," said Jason.

"Guys look here is little Annabeth," Conner said, while gesturing to a girl who had blonde curly hair and light grey eyes. 

"Oh she's so little and cute," I said, man my mom must be getting to me. 

"She looks like she won't kill me every 5 minutes," Leo said, which made us all start laugh.

Then the same light from earlier came back. The light flashed and 2 people came out of it.