Epilogue

"I won't." Seke said these words from the heart as he held Apolline who was looking at him with a saddened face.

Apolline looked at him so intensely but blinked to what he had said. Her heart literally skipped a beat. "R-really?"

Nodding his head, Seke smiled at her as he gently touched her cheeks with his large thumbs. He couldn't help but chuckle at Apolline, who happily hugged him. Despite the tears that streamed down from her face.

The sound of clapping made the both of them blink however in embarrassment. The clapping came from Vaekun, who was smugly grinning at the both of them now. "Congratulations you two!?!", he boasted loudly.

Seke gave Vaekun a rather exhausted look, for this guy was literally something else. Apolline on the other hand hid her face in Seke's chest, obviously very shy.

The lizard who was Python however shifted away from Apolline's lap, the moment he had heard the clapping. Perhaps he thought that Vaekun was getting his attention to feed him? That was rather hard to tell for sure, for the active lizard was just that curious at times.

"What's going on?" asked Apolline's mom who has taken notice of the clapping. She stopped the moment that she saw Apolline and Seke, for they looked to be hugging. "Uh?"

"Mom!" gasped Apolline who was embarrassed as she softly got up to stand.

Seke also stood up as he comfortably stood at Apolline's side. Though he was giving Vaekun a stern look, due to him clapping still with a big toothy grin upon his maw.

"Look at what Seke made me!" smiled Apolline as she held the necklace charm within her hands. She was very careful with it, as she showed her mother it.

"Oh wow!" gasped her mother whose eyes went wide at how beautiful the charm was. "He made that!"

"Yeah! Apparently it is customary to him to give those he likes a handmade charm?" Apolline couldn't keep the smile from her face, as she told her mother what the charm meant. However her mother made a funny face as she looked at her now with wide eyes.

"Wait what? He likes you?" asked her mother as she pointed her finger at Seke and shifted it back to Apolline.

"Yeah!" grinned Apolline with her eyes closed. She looked absolutely happy.

"Oh..." blinked her mother as she tried to think about it. Apolline having noticed this stopped smiling, and now looked worried. She didn't even think about it up until now, but would her mother not allow them to be together. After all they were very different from each other.

Apolline closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, after doing so did she smile at her mother and softly took her hand. "Mom it is okay. I like Seke and he did bring me here. He didn't have to but he did? He's not a bad guy."

Her mother looked at her with a smile as she nodded softly to her. "I know he is not a bad person, it just took me by surprise! I mean the both of you are so different?"

"I know what you mean!" giggled Apolline now. "But I know that he wants what is best for me?"

Her mother smiled at her words, only cause she believed them to be true. However her smile waned at a different thought. "Does that mean you will be leaving with him?"

"Oh no! He actually said that he was going to stay here!" replied Apolline quickly. At her words did her mother sigh in relief, "Thank goodness!"

Apolline smiled at her mother as she softly gave her a hug, though she felt Seke touch her shoulder afterwards. This made her look at him in question.