Preparations

The town before the three was as similar to a town as could be, though it held a lot of differences from Seke's village. That was for sure. Apolline looked at the town from where they were standing, and the fact that there was some kind of other civilizations here fascinated her.

Seke didn't show any kind of discomfort as he walked forward and Apolline followed right after him. Python was not to far behind, as his tongue flickered as he walked.

Apolline was seeing different people here, and though they were different they looked pretty human. Especially, to her since she hasn't seen any other humans here yet. She has seen other humans but sadly they all died on the plane that she came from. Just thinking that her parents were somewhere dangerous always made her feel uncomfortable. Apolline honestly prayed that they were okay, wherever they were.

Seke seemed right at home, course he has never been away from the village before. All these things were new to him, but he thought against staring for it might stir up some trouble. His eyes looked at Apolline, for he was keeping an eye on her and what he saw made him smile a bit.

Apolline looked genuinely happy in being in a place like this, and she definitely was getting some funny looks for the people here have never seen her before. She didn't have scales or fur, nor did she look like an animal much like the residents here. She was so different to them, and some couldn't help but glance her way when they walked by.

Python was getting a bit of attention as well, for little kids would run around him as they played. Despite all the funny looks and such, this place was relatively peaceful. Everyone else was doing their own thing or working while they traveled, while others were moving around the town in search of certain things.

Speaking of things, they needed to stock up on supplies if they were to continue this journey. Seke knew this more than anyone, as he looked around curiously for something of interest.

Apolline had clothes from this world, but her appearance still gained attention. Python had their things on his back, but was it enough to make a deal with someone here. Seke narrowed his eyes as he thought about it, without the proper items they couldn't do much outside of the town. Apolline's parents were out there somewhere, and it was going to be a hard journey getting to them without the proper amount of resources.

Seke could of course hunt and find herbs, but that was easier said than done in an enemy territory. Plus, he didn't know much about the world besides his village. All these years he lived in his village, providing for his people as well as his sister.

All this was new to him much like it was to Apolline, so in a way the both of them are discovering the world together. Which isn't bad, for at least they had one another. At least until Apolline finds her parents, and then afterwards Seke didn't know what to do. Again, he was thinking about it and he knew that he shouldn't.

Apolline followed after Seke as they walked further into the town, and the lumbering lizard known as Python was not to far behind. Seke did know about trading but when it came to other things in a town, he had little knowledge on. He had heard from the elders that they used some kind of payment to obtain things. To Seke, that was rather odd but he didn't question it. These things were just something that happened, and he had to learn about it. Since it was odd to him, he has to learn it fast for future use.

Apolline however was already talking to someone, and in his language no doubt. Luckily, she was talking to a male who looked like him though he was light brown in color and was sitting down behind the items he was selling. The brute she was talking to seemed rather stunned by her learning their language and Seke tilted his head when the male handed her something.