There is a fireplace that is burning bright. I get closer to it before I get cold. The door soon opens and I hear the suitcases fall.

"Snap, it is raining hard now," Ian says.

His hair is super wet as well as the rest of him. He takes off his tux and shoes.

He puts my suitcase in front of me and tells me to get the room on the right.

"Goodnight," he says. He gets his suitcase and goes to his room. So that's it?

So he isn't going to force me to be sleep in the same room as he?

I am standing there looking around the house. There is only the light of the fireplace and the lighting outside.

I go to my room. It is simple. It has a small bed with brown colors tones in the covers and a mini closet. There is a wooden drawer next to my bed with a lamp. The only nice thing about the room is that it has a glass slide door to the outside.

I see the lighting striking the ground as if it was mad at it. The thunder follows with a roar that may scare even the bravest lion.

I cover the door with the white curtains that hanged on top.

I change into a white satin pajama dress and go to bed.

I look at my ring.

"Great," I whisper.

NEXT DAY:

I open my eyes to see the brown wooden wall. I realize I am married now. I am Ian's wife.

I sit and look out the door. It is sunny and windy.

I go out to the living room and see no one. I decide to go to the kitchen to fetch something to eat. I look in the refridgetor and there is nothing!

Really?

I look everywhere for food or coffee but there is nothing.

"Morning," Ian walks in. I turn around and see him without a shirt only his black pajama pants.

Oh gosh, I totally forgot how his body looked.

"Alex, you okay?"

I snap out of his trance of his abs. "What?"

He shakes his head, "Nothing."

"There is no food," I say.

"Yeah, I know," Ian answers.

"Why didn't you buy any? I am starving!"

He rolls his eyes at me. "Because there is food outside. We need to fetch it."

What?

I chuckle, "What the hell do you mean?"

Ian goes away then comes back with shoes on and a white t-shirt. He goes outside. I follow him to the porch and stand there. He is walking to a little house then I see feathers going everywhere.

"Please don't tell me there are chickens in there," I think out loud.

Ian comes out after like 10 minutes with a basket filled with eggs.

Great, we have a farm.

"Here, make some eggs if you want." Ian gives me the basket and steps inside.

"Whoa," I follow him, "you are telling me we need to kill animals to get food around here?"

He stops in front of his room and turns to me. "Yes, there are pigs and cows as well. If you get hungry just shoot one of them."

"No! What kind of honeymoon is this?" I ask.

Ian laughs, "You are so funny. There is no honeymoon only an illusion. We need to disappear in order for people to think we are in a honeymoon, understand?"

I guess. "Are you really serious about killing animals? Why can't we just get food like all people do?"

"Well, I thought, before all of this crap happened, since you liked the outdoors it be cool to have a farm and natural food. I thought you would like the idea to live small not big with mansions and caviar."

He closes the door on me.

I look down on the eggs, "Sorry, I am super hungry."

I go to the kitchen and start to cook. I crack open the eggs into a bowl and begin to fry them on the pan.

The eggs are done and I sit to begin to eat.

"Here," Ian comes in with a plastic bag. "I told Sam to go buy some bread, milk, and orange juice."

I get a cup and pour some juice.

"There are some eggs you know," I say.

Ian nods, "Yeah."

I sit back and eat my eggs. There not that bad at all, they taste even better than the store ones.

Ian toasts some bread and walks out to his room.

....

I shower and put on a white sun dress. I get my cowboy brown boots with pink little flowers on them and head outside. It is sunny with no clouds and some wind. I sit on a long chair and lay down.

I wonder what my family is doing. I wonder if Kyle is okay.

"Alex,"

I see Sam at the glass door.

"Hey," I say.

"I will be here for your service as well as Mr. Wilson's."

"Thanks Sam," I lightly smile.

He nods and goes away.

I chill for a while then I head back inside. I see Ian on the couch with the TV on.

He spots me and tells me to get into something pretty.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just do it," Ian says.

"Whatever."

He later knocks on my door. "Come on, we need to go!"

Ugh!

I just put on jeans, a vest, and my long black boots.

"There, you don't have to pissy," I say. I push him off and head outside.

I see a Jeep on the driveway.

Ian gets my arm and turns me to him.

"Let me go!"

"First, stop being a bitch and second go back and change,"

"No, I want to wear this," I exclaim.

I get my arm back and walk into the Jeep.

I wait for him to come but he just stands there. I hear him say that I am a bitch. He throws me a brown big jacket through the window and it hits me face.

"What the hell?" I yell.

"What?"

He turns on the car and begins to drive.

"You are so immature," I murmur.

He chuckles without humor. "Look who is talking in here! I am the immature one?"

"Yes and a bastard."

He stops the car and turns to me. His eyes burns into my soul making me feel guilty.

"I think you should get off," he whispers.

What?

"I don't even know where we are," I say.
"Well, you should just shut up, pretend you are happy when you see this people and just stop acting this way. You are getting on my last drop of patience Alex."