Chapter 36: Babies Time

I am almost ready to pop. My baby will come soon to this earth. I am still in Mexico. I can't never go back to the U.S. I am so afraid.
However, Johnny and mom are doing well. Johnny is married to Jennifer and soon are going to have their son. Samantha already gave birth to the twins. Johnny texted me a picture of them. It is a blonde girl and boy. Thankfully they look just like Sam.
Ian and Cassy are also about to have their baby. I think in two more months. Johnny told me about the fight Ian got in with Richard, but he doesn't know the reason behind it. He thinks it was because of money or the house.
Nothing has changed though after I saw Ian. No one knows about my relationship with Richard, and no one knows where I am besides Ian and my family.
I thought that by now Richard would have found me. Maybe I am not his interest anymore.
"Hey," Uncle Luis comes in the kitchen. I am cooking some oatmeal.
"Hi," I smile.
"So, when are you going to the United States?" he asks.
"Tio, I thought we talked about this,"
"And I do believe that kid should be an American like his mother. Besides he will live better over there."
"I am afraid."
"Of what?"
"you know"
"I think you should go back but maybe not to the same state as Richard. Maybe go to Texas or New Mexico."
"I guess."
I turn off the gas stove and serve myself oatmeal. I need to think about my baby well being.
I sigh, "I am so lonely."

KYLE POV:
I am carrying Jennifer's son. He looks just like Jennifer. His name is Matthew Wilson Perez and he was born in a cool spring day just like me.
I touch his white yet pink soft cheek with one finger. He twitches in his sleep.
"Don't poke him idiot. He is going to wake up," Jennifer whines. She is siting in a pink rocking chair in the baby's room.
"Why can't you enjoy him? Especially after we almost lost him," I say. Jennifer got super mad one day and she got so stressed that she almost had a miscarriage. Matthew thankfully made it. He was 7 months old but strong enough to make it. It has been a month after he arrived and he is barely getting to know his home.
"Whatever, I am glad he is out," Jennifer says.
There's a knock on the door. "come in," Jennifer yells.
Sam comes in, "Madam, Melissa is here to see the baby."
Melissa comes in smiling with a big teddy bear in her arms. "Hey," I say.
"Aww he is asleep?" she asks putting the teddy bear down on the floor.
"Yeah," I answer. "Thanks for the toy."
Melissa smiles, "no problem. So how are you Jennifer?"
She rolls her eyes, "well, I have better days."
I sigh, "She is okay. Let's go for a walk."
"You can't get the baby out just yet," Jennifer stands, "Give him to me."
I slowly give Matthew to Jennifer. "Fine. I will come later to see him."
"Sure sure," Jennifer sits back on the rocking chair and begins to sing Matthew a lullaby. Despite of her showing to the world that she hates motherhood, she loves that baby.
I take Melissa's hand and we walk to the garden. "So how are you?" Melissa asks.
"I am doing good. I already have the deposit for the apartment," I answer.
"Good," she smirks, "We can have a place for ourselves."
I poke her cheek, "naughty."
She giggles, "And how is Ian?"
"I think well, I mean, I haven't talked to him in a while. I think Cassy will soon give birth though," I answer.
"So many babies! I want one," Melissa says. I quickly stop walking and look at her. "No way, not now."
"Relax," she pats my shoulder, "I know but I would like to feel that kind of happiness."
I kiss her forehead, "Okay. Well let's continue dating and see what happens."
We continue to talk about my place, her college classes, and my d-Richard. He has gone on this weird business trip to Mexico. It has been about two months that he has gone away. I am now taking care of the house until he comes back and hopefully soon.

IAN POV
Cassy is packing to go to the hospital. Her water broke and now we need to hurry to the hospital. I am nervous! I can't believe my baby will be here!
"Okay," Cassy takes a deep breath, "Done. Let's go."
I nod, "Totally." I get the bag and we walk to the car. She is taking weird yoga breaths while I am trying to catch my breath.
We arrive to the hospital and I run to the front desk. "My wife, she is giving birth! We need to get the baby out," I say quickly.
"Relax sir, do you have your paper work done?" the lady asks.
"Yes yes! Duh! It's under Ian Wilson."
"Oh yes here it is, is your wife in the car?"
"yes!"
"Sir relax," the lady signals a nurse and she walks out. everything happened so fast. I see Cassy on a wheelchair being pushed by a nurse. I am running behind her with the bag. We are soon in a room and I help Cassy get into a patient robe.
"How are you feeling?" I ask.
She groans in pain, "Okay. It hurts though."
"It will be fine."
"I hope so,"
"Do you want me to call Sam?"
"Yes please,"
I nod and call Sam. He gets super excited about our baby's arrival. "I will be there soon."
"Sure," I smile.
"what did he say?" Cassy asks.
"She is coming,"
She smiles, "Good." She takes deep breaths and continues to groan. She must really be in pain right now. I ask if she wants any medicine but she says no. She wants to have a natural birth. I am afraid she won't handle the pain.
....
I am finally holding her in my arms. She is soundly asleep just like Cassy. I fix her little pink hat and touch her soft pink cheeks.
"Hey," I whisper. "You are finally out huh? You are as pretty as your mom is." She has Cassy's nose and lips. "I am going to be your dad little princess." She lets out a small groan like telling me to shut up and let her sleep.
I know she is not mine but I have been there for here since the beginning. She is my daughter by law. I am going to treat her like mine.
I put her back into the hospital crib. "Goodnight Juliet, hope you have sweet dreams." I kiss her small forehead and call for the nurse to take her back to the baby room. The nurse comes in and takes her away. I stretch my arms and lay next to Cassy.
"is she okay?" she whispers.
"Yeah, she is back to the baby room. Now you rest," I kiss her hair.
"Goodnight."
"goodnight Cassy."
We stay another night until finally the doctor approves of Cassy leaving. We get home trying not to make much noise. We get to Juliet's room and Cassy lays her down on her bed. I wrap my arm around Cassy. "You going to rest?" I ask.
"Yeah, I am not going to get much sleep at night," she chuckles.
"She is an angel," I say.
"Yeah,"
"Are you sure you are okay?" I ask her.
Cassy looks at me, "Why you keep asking that?"
"Because I just want you to be happy and well."
She smiles, "I am."
I kiss her forehead, "Go rest. I am going to put all the clothes back and eat."
"Okay," she kisses me and leaves to our room.
I kiss Juliet's cheek and fix the house up a bit before eating a burger. I feel good. I have a good wife, a pretty baby girl, and a good job. But I wonder what Alex is doing, even if I hate her. I wonder if she already gave birth to the baby. I wonder if it's my dad's baby.
Well whatever the case is, I don't want to care anymore. I want to live this life.