Chapter 32: The truth finally comes out

I am doing what I didn't want Ian to do when I was with him to Cassy. I just can't avoid it! I love how he makes me feel. Ian is still in my head and heart.

"Are you okay?" Ian asks behind me. I see his reflection on the bathroom mirror. He wraps his arms around me. He smiles really big.

"Yeah, I am just thinking like I am always."

"Alex, you should really stop that," Ian says.

I lightly smile, "yeah I know."

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. "I need to go before anyone sees me."

"Okay," Ian whispers.

"See you later."

As I walk towards the exit, I see Richard talking to one of the bodyguards. I hide behind the wall and hear them out.

"Is that even legal sir?"

"I don't give a crap. Do it now." Richard orders him.

"Okay, but how?"

"Just give him the envelope. Once he opens it, he will know what he got himself into," Richard says.

The bodyguard nods and leaves. Richard sighs deeply and starts walking towards where I am hiding. I quickly run to the backyard and jump the bushes to get to my house.

What did Richard order the bodyguard to do? It maybe illegal. Maybe I should ask him but then again I am afraid he will get upset.

I shake my head and decide to take a bath.

...

I am eating cereal when Johnny comes in.

"Hey, I think I know how to get the papers we need," he says.

I put the bowl of cereal on the sink and we sit down on the couch. "Hit me," I say.

"You said that Richard has the papers in his office inside his desk, right?"

I nod.

"The key is always on his right pant pocket. If we can pay one of the maids to get them for us, we can get easy access without him suspecting anything."

"That's a good plan but the problem is that Richard takes his clothes to the dry cleaners. He probably checks the pockets everytime."

"How do you know that?" Johnny asks.

"I just know."

"Well, okay, then we go to plan B."

"Which is?"

"you."

Me?

"You can somehow distract him and I will go to the office and get the papers."

"You mean flirt? Seduce him?" I ask.

"As much as I hate the picture of you kissing him, yeah."

"Alright." I say. It won't be hard but I might need to sleep with him for the last time.

Johnny turns his head and his forehead is wrinkled. "that was easy."

I roll my eyes, "I don't care what I have to do in order to help you. You are my big brother and well I am not going to have sex with him."

"Yeah. I will never ask you that. I really appreciate your effort."

"Okay. I will try my best."

"Thanks little sister, I owe you one."

I punch his arm, "totally."

..