Chapter 13: Three more days

IAN POV
Before I can think about anything else it is Tuesday. Three more days until my wedding with Alex. She decided to move the whole thing to the backyard as well as the dance room.

We are getting ready to practice our vows and the dinner rehearsal. I am standing on the end of the altar with the minister. Melissa, Jennifer, and Kyle are present to practice as well.

"Okay, now sweetie walk to your prince charming," the wedding receptionist says through the microphone.

Alex comes in her uncle's arm wearing a yellow sunny dress with white flowers on her free hand. My heart starts to beat faster as she steps closer to me. I imagine her in her wedding dress, white and pure just like her.

She finally arrives to my side. "Alright now Luis please move next to Kyle," the receptionist says.

She whispers hello to me and turns to the minister. "Okay now you have to do is say your vows written by each other."

Alex rolls her eyes. She is so annoyed by Tania. Jennifer hired her to plan everything in the last minute but Alex disagreed. I chuckle, "Smile."

Alex begins to say the classic vows, and then she begins to say the ones she wrote.

"I, Alexandra Maria Perez, will be your best friend and lover until I can't breathe," she pauses. "Sorry, my vows are crappy!"

Tania shushes her, "Child! You are in love with this handsome man! Just be confident and show your love."

"How about I begin?" I ask.

Alex smiles, "Sure."

ALEX POV:

He takes out a paper from his jean pocket. He begins to read his vows.

He coughs to get his voice right.

"I thought I would end up alone but then I saw you. I am not going to lie. You were so annoying and a brat when I met you. But time went on; I came to love that and more things about you."

He pauses and takes my hand, and in result the paper falls. "I love your smile when you become shy. I love how your cheeks turn red once I finish kissing you. I love how you are with people and how funny you are when you get mad. I know this isn't a good poem or speech about love, but I can't put in words how I feel about you Alex."

"Te amo mi angel," he says before he kisses me. My mom and Uncle Luis clap in joy and Melissa giggles.

"I didn't know you know Spanish," I say.

"I sort of learned how to say that thanks to Google," he chuckles.

We hold hands and walk to the other end of the long path. Tania claps and everyone follows her lead. We turn around and my mom is coming to hug us. "Oh, I am so proud and happy!" She embraces us in a tight hug.

"Okay, mom," Tania pushes her. "Now, you both need to work on your vows a little bit more and get ready for tonight."

"Okay, well, I am going to get my suit and get ready." Kyle randomly comes with Melissa in his arm. They are going to be the maid of honor and man of honor.

"He is going to take me dress shopping!" Melissa exclaims. I am happy she is here even if I haven't talked to her in a while. We have been texting for weeks but never actually hang out again.

Ian chuckles, he likes her, "Melissa, please don't buy a cheetah print dress."

"Alex! You told me I could wear whatever I want," she says.

"Let her wear whatever she wants," I smile.

"Okay, well let's go shopping!" Kyle leaves with Melissa.