Chapter 12 ~ Trust

The leafs were slowly staring to fall of their branches, leaving bare trees. The weather has been getting colder by each day - autumn was arriving.

Sakura was rummaging through her old clothes in her closet, trying to find that cute jacket she hasn't worn for what felt like ages.

She had found her jacket and put it neatly onto her bed, looking at the mess she created with all the rummaging.

She slowly picked up all the fallen pieces of clothes and before she knew it she had an all to familiar article in her hand.

It was that sweater she bought years ago and when she held the sweater in her hand she noticed a small piece of paper peeking out

She took it and sure enough she was met by a picture of Sasuke hugging her from behind. She was so happy back then, she was sure that Sasuke was the one for her. She trusted him with her life.

No.

Her face saddened as she slowly placed the photo on her drawer.

If only, it would be different.

**

Sasuke finally arrived in Sakura's small hometown and he almost smiled at all the memories.

Sasuke himself grew up in the city, but once he started dating Sakura he heard more and more about how life was in a small village, about the farm life. Whenever she talked about it her eyes sparkled and she smiled brightly. Sasuke didn't only find Sakura utterly cute whenever she would go on for hours about her life back in her hometown, he was also curious as to how life there actually was. So a year into their relationship Sakura introduced her boyfriend to her parents.

Even though Sasuke never openly admitted it he was very nervous at the time, he had to leave a good impression on his future in-laws afterall. But once he met his girlfriends parents he relaxed, they were two of the most welcoming and open people he has ever met.

Sakura's father was constantly cracking jokes and even laughing his ass off at his own jokes. Sasuke was honestly confused himself as to why he wasn't getting annoyed of her father. He actually doesn't like people who are loud or gets easily annoyed at least, but with Mr. Haruno and his constant joking he couldn't find the least bit of annoyance or irritation inside himself.

As to Sakura's mother, she was a lot more serious than her husband, but she too welcomed Sasuke with open arms and she almost reminded him of his own mother, who would always openly show her love for him.

He felt very comfortable in Sakura's old home, it was almost like his own.

However this time they weren't going to be as welcoming as they were before. Sasuke just knew it. They must know what he did to their daughter and even though he had been thinking for a while he didn't have a single clue how to approach them and convince them to even let him anywhere near her daughter.

**

Sasuke finally arrived at the house of the Haruno's. A wave of nosalgia hit him and he slowly knocked on the door, more nervous than he was back when he was about to meet his girlfriend's parents for the first time. Before he knew it the door opened, followed by an angry gasp.

"Why you little-"

Thud

Now the wave of nostalgia wasn't the only thing that hit him in the past 30 seconds.