Prologue

They were the perfect couple.

Sakura was cute, beautiful and innocent. She was nice to everyone and that's exactly what made everyone like her. That's what made every boy in school want to be with her.

Sasuke was mysterious, intimidating and handsome. He was the schools heartthrob and all the girls threw themselves on him, Sasuke of course rejected one after another, coldly.

Then the both of them met, they talked to each other, fell for each other and eventually started dating.

They went off to college and even there they were the cute, perfect couple, everyone wanting to be in either of their shoes.

The beautiful girl next door and the cold heartthrob, it seemed like a hollywood movie, a cliché, it was just too good to be true.

The pinkette and the ravenette graduated from college, both of them with big plans in their minds, about their career and about their private life, which contained the significant other in it.

But things change and change they did. Sasuke was rising in his career and fast, he was the next to take over the famous Uchiha Corporation since his older brother Itachi refused the position as the head of the Corporation. Sakura was making more and more steps towards her dream of wanting to become a doctor.

Sakura stayed level headed, always being over control of her life, while Sasuke's succes rose to his head, he began drowning himself in alcohol and the love of his girlfriend, Sakura... but at some point this just didn't seem to be enough.

.
..
...
....
.....

Sasuke had sex with another woman.

**