✰ Chapter 2 ✰

Dracos pov

I woke up like every morning. I brushed my teeth got my robe on and headed out the door. I went into the eating room and sat down next to Crabbe. "Ugh I don't want to do the stupid parenting thing" Crabbe said "Ugh I totally forgot" I said. "Attention their will be no school today. Only for the people in their fifth year and up. They will be getting their children and new houses. Until then fifth year will stay in here and the rest of you will carry on a usual." "What new houses" I asked Crabbe he just shrugged his shoulders. I just sat there and ate until it was time to get the devils.

We finally got up and the professor led us to this big hall. It had light cream walls and pictures that talked like all and lots of chandeliers on the ceiling. We came to a room it had cribs with people's last names on them. I couldn't find mine. "Ok we have the cribs split into houses Gryffindor over there, Ravenclaw over there, Hufflepuff over there, and Slytherin over there" Dumbledor said. We walked over to our place where the babies were. Some of them were wrapped in blue blankets and some of them were wrapped in pink. They started to call off the babies last name Crabbe got called and he walked back with a baby in a blue blanket. My name got called and I walked over. Professor Snape put a pink little thing in my arms with a blanket to match I looked at it in disgust "At least their pure bloods" Snape said and I walked back to Goyle and Crabbe.

I hate this thing she had eyes like mine. Great. I don't like her but if we don't take care of them we won't pass this year. "You guys can name your babies yourselfs" Dumbledor announced. "What are you gonna name yours" I said to Crabbe. "Crabbe jr" he said I looked down at the baby and tried to figure out a name it had to be perfect even though she was just a project she still had to represent the Malfoy name. "How about Madison. You know to match Malfoy. Madison M Malfoy" Crabbe said "Ya that's perfect" I said. Madison M Malfoy. "Ok now let's head back down an we will show you your new houses" Dumbledor said. We followed him out everyone was talking about what they named their babies I heard someone say Summer why would they name it after a season. Madison's name was perfect.

We were led into a big court yard I had never seen before It was lined with houses again it was split up in houses like Slytherin was next to Gryffindor. He pointed us to our houses and I walked up to mine and I saw it writing "The Malfoys" on the mail box. I walked inside it had a kitchen not very big and a living room with a small chair and couch with a little coffee table. I walked back into the back their was a small bathroom and to the right was the babies room with blankets, toys, and strollers. To the left was my room it was green and silver our colors. I went back to Maddy's room and she also had Slytherin colors. I hadn't noticed that Maddy fell asleep in my arms I set her down in her crib and walked out. I went outside and saw Crabbe was my next door neighbor. I walked over and knocked in the door "Hey how's Madison" Crabbe said "She's in the house asleep" I said "Crabbe jr is starting to grow on me" he said "I still hate mine" I said. I heard a baby crying from my house "Gotta go" I said "Ok" he said and walked back into my house.

I walked to the back of the house and picked her up I didn't know what to do. As soon as I picked her up she stopped crying. I put her back down and she started to cry I picked her back up and she stopped crying I put her down again and she started to cry and when I picked her up she stopped. Why does this thing like me so much. Great now I will have to hold her all the time.