✰ Chapter 14 ✰

Nobody's pov

Draco spent the rest of holiday thinking about what his father said. What was he going to do when he had to give Andromeda back. Andromeda had made him see what loving someone was like and being able to love somebody else but his mother.

When the students arrived back at school there were new safety percussions. All outside doors and windows were locked by magic every night by 11:00p.m. Doors were to be unlocked at 6:00a.m. Children must be with parents at all times.

Classes resumed back to normal, students were feeling calmer about going to sleep, professors started sleeping through the night, and students finally being able to worry about other things.

Dracos pov

We were back at school and was getting back into the swing of things. Andromeda and I were heading back to our room after dinner. "Ok well let's get you into a warm bath and then we'll put you to sleep" I say to a sleepy andromeda in my arms.

I started a warm bath and added her bubbles and rubber ducks into it. I put her in the bath and washed her body and hair. I took her out and dried her off as she was starting to doze off. I put her in her jammies as she was passed out. "Ok baby girl I love you good night" I say planting a kiss on her head before putting her in her crib.

I quickly hop in the shower and throw some pj pants before crawling into bed.

2a.m.

I woke up suddenly woke up in a sweat after having a bad dream of Andromeda being ripped away from me. I get up out of bed and go to check on Andromeda. I look into her crib to see she's not in their.

"ANDROMEDA. ANDROMEDA. BABY GIRL WHERE ARE YOU!!" I say running around the room looking for her. I pinched myself a couple of times to make sure I was awake. I swung my door open and ran down the stairs hoping she would be in the commons.

"ANDROMEDA. ANDROMEDA. COME OUT SWEET HEART!!!" I yell I didn't care who heard me. "BABY GIRL!!" "Draco why are you screaming it's 2 in the morning" I hear Pike say. "Andromeda have you seen her she's not in her crib" I say. Pikes face suddenly went serious I suddenly found myself running out of the dungeon and into the main part of the castle hoping she was out there.

I had one job and that was to protect my daughter. Oh god if anything has happened to her I will never forgive myself. What if she was gone forever. She's my everything.

I hear foot steps coming up from the dungeons and I turn around to see the whole Slytherin house behind me. "Don't worry Draco we're going to help you find her" Theo says. As everyone nods and yells there yes's.

We all spread out and start searching the castle high and low. I begin running through the castle but then crash into something or someone. "Watch where your going" I say getting up. I look up to see it's Potter. "You watch where your going Malfoy" he says. "Move Potter someone's taken my daughter" I say. "Really because someone's taken my son" he says. His kid was missing too. I shake my head and push past him looking for my daughter.

"What is going on here" Dumbledore roars. Everyone including I start all speaking at once. Making it unbearably loud in this small hallway. "One at a time" Professor McGonagall announces. "Andromeda was taken" I say. "So was James" Harry says. "So was Halo" a girl from Ravenclaw announced. "My daughter Tresley was also taken" a girl from Gryffindor says. At least ten other babies were missing.

6:30 a.m.

Nobody's baby had been found and I was starting to loose it. Girls crying because they're babies had been taken boys getting aggressive wanting answers. I look down at my wrist to see Andromeda's name on my wrist. This couldn't be possible we still had three more years together. I just want my baby back.

I sat with my elbows on my knees and my face in my hands. Why does it feel like my hearts been ripped out of my chest and my breath has been stolen from my lungs. She needed to be fed soon. I could almost hear her hungry cry. She would only eat for me and she liked her blanket rubbed on her bare tummy while she ate.

I swear I could hear her I want daddy cry. She cried like that when she was away from me more than five minutes or she couldn't see me. I swear her cry started echoing louder in my head. I quickly lift my head out of my hands and I see down the hallway Filtch carrying Andromeda and another baby. I get up out of the seat so fast I knock it over and run towards her. I almost took Filtchs arm off taking Andromeda from him. "Oh my god baby girl you gave daddy a scare" I say almost crying but refusing to break in-front of my peers. "Where did you find them" I say holding Andromeda to my chest as she cried. "Shhhhh it's ok daddy has you now your safe I promise" I say. "They were all found out in the forbidden forest. We've only found four out of the sixteen children" he says. "Come on Mr.Malfoy we must get her checked out by the nurses" Professor McGonagall says.

She leads me to the north wing and I was forced to sit her on their cold table. I still held onto her little hand as they examined her. "Her body temperature is a little down but that's because it's still February but I think her pajamas saved her from hypothermia" the nurse says. I let out a sigh of relief "But we need to keep her for overnight observation to make sure nothings wrong" the nurse says. I nod my head and pull her back into me.

"Here sir you must be cold" she says handing me a blanket for us. I totally forgot I was only in my pajama pants I was so worried I hadn't put on a shirt or shoes. I smile at her for the blanket and wrap us up in the blanket. I hold her close and watch her sleep making sure nobody can take her away from me again.

Hey guys I would love some feedback about what you would want to see in future chapters!!!