✰ Chapter 7 ✰

Authors pov

"Sophie" Draco mumbled "Sophie" he said again. He woke up with a big gasp of air. He rolled out of bed and flopped onto the hard wood floor. He scrambled to his feet and ran down the hall. He ran into her room "Sophie" he scrambled to her crib. He looked down to see her sleeping peacefully and unharmed. He pulled up a chair next to her crib and watched her. What could have his dream meant. He contemplated what it meant. He never wanted his dream to come true. But it was just a dream. Just a dream. He would make sure his dream never came true. His dream made him never want to dream again. Let alone sleep again. His dream terrified him. He looked at the clock in her room and it read 11:43p.m. He turned his head towards the crib and stared down at his daughter sleeping. Draco calmed down knowing she was safe calm down.

Dracos pov

I picked Sophie up and grabbed my shirt and her stuffed animal. I walked back into my room and set Sophie on the bed. I scooted her over and laid next to her. I looked at her chubby face and little hands. I don't want anything to happen to her. Sophie began to stir and she started crying. I sat up "Shhhhh it's ok what's wrong baby." She must be hungry or needs her diaper changed. I lifted her up to my nose. Oh ya definitely a diaper change. We're not supposed to do parenting stuff with magic but I can't change a diaper and still be alive. I went into her room and put her on the changing table. I did my magic to make the diaper disappear. She was still crying though. "Ok then I guess your hungry" I said. I walked out into the living room and into the kitchen. I heated up her formula and tested it on my skin. It was perfect temperature. "Here we go a nice warm bottle for the cutest baby ever." I put it up to her mouth and with her little hands she pushed it away. "Come on Soph eat" I tried the bottle again but she wouldn't open her mouth up. Come on is there something wrong with her. I just changed her diaper she hasn't been feed since 9:00 last night. And it's 12:00 am. She started to get fussy so I picked her up out of her high chair. She feels a little hot. I walk into the bathroom and got a thermometer out. "Ok Sophie please corporate with daddy. Open" she opened her mouth up just enough that way I could stick the thermometer in. I held it there until I heard the beep. 101.2 dang thats high. "It's ok baby we'll get you a cold wash clothe." I walked over to the closet and grabbed a cloth and started running it under cold water. I then laid Sophie down on her back and put the cloth on her forehead. I got up and went into her room and grabbed her favorite blanket out of her crib. I walked out and picked her up and covered he in my shirt. "It's ok sweetie daddy's going to take care of you" I said while kissing her on the head.

No ones pov

Draco stayed up all night caring for Sophie. Her fever would go away then come back each time coming back higher. He couldn't sleep and took her temperature every 30 minutes. He held her all night and never went to sleep. But his eyes were getting heavier and heavier and heavier until he fell asleep.