One of the men wanted to take Yoongi by surprise and decided to leap forward with his fist already reeled back. But Yoongi had been eyeing all of them with narrowed eyes, and he noticed as the man's breath hitched and fingers twitched before pouncing forward.

Before the knuckles could connect with Yoongi's jaw and leave behind a nasty mark of dark blue, Yoongi's legs slipped off of the ground so that his body-weight was fully held up by the man behind him. Yoongi raised his legs and slammed them in the first guy's chest- the force of the shove causing the man behind him to stumble back and tumble over.

Yoongi hit the ground and rolled around before pushing off of the ground and sliding his legs underneath the man closest to him. The guy slammed into the ground with a groan and winced at the stinging sensation rushing through his wrist.

A hand curled around Yoongi's ankle and pulled him backward. Yoongi hissed as his shirt rode up and exposed his stomach to the cold floor. He pushed his palms against the ground and rolled onto his back before raising his leg and slamming it into the man's smirking face. He, too, released a loud yelp and stumbled back- his hands flew up to his face and legs gave out to allow him to plop down to the ground.

Yoongi jumped up to his feet and flinched back as two men came barrelling towards them. He merely rolled his eyes as they slammed into each other and crumbled by his feet, "Pathetic." Yoongi spat at the wincing men, easily stepping over them while wiping away the sweat resting on his brow.

Yoongi stood still and spun around in a circle. Another man jumped forward with a loud war-cry falling from his lips, followed by another guy and another. Number one took a swing at Yoongi, only for Yoongi to grab him by the back of his throat and knee him in the stomach. The man fell to the ground just as number two slammed his foot in the back of Yoongi's knee.

Yoongi's leg gave out and knee slammed against the ground. He briefly winced with a low hiss- feeling a sharp ripple of pain shoot through his bone. He saw something black swiftly move in his direction and caught the foot in the last moment before it could connect with his chest and knock all the oxygen out of his lungs.

Yoongi's head snapped up and hands tightened around third guy's ankle. The guy's eyes widened at the murderous glint coating Yoongi's eyes, and quiet pleads began to stumble past his lips as he tried to rip his leg out of Yoongi's hold. But the gang leader ignored the pleads, and smirked up at the guy before twisting his leg harshly to the side. A loud crack reached Yoongi's ears, followed by an ear piercing scream of agony.

Yoongi released the leg and watched the man tumble to the ground like a sack of potatoes. Yet it seemed that Yoongi had been celebrating too quickly because the next thing he knew, his head swung to the side with a shot of pain slamming into the side of his face. Yoongi's face scrunched up and the entire side of face burned as he slowly straightened out and turned to face the inmate, that punched him. Yoongi could feel something warm drip down his cheekbone and as he pressed the pads of his fingers against the warm liquid, he realised that it was blood.

Yoongi pulled back his hand and peered down at the red substance coating his fingers. The emotion on his face washed away in a quick second and his gaze slowly lifted to look into the eyes of the sneering inmate. The corners of Yoongi's lips twitched and a huff of amusement left his lips before he wiped away the blood and rose from the ground.

The guy gulped and took a wary step back, his fists rose and shoulders hunched as Yoongi quirked a brow and took a step towards him. The edge of Yoongi's lips lifted into an empty smile before Yoongi effortlessly slid forward. His knuckles connected with underside of the inmate's jaw before he twisted around and raised his foot- slamming it into the chest of the man, who tried to sneak up on him.