"Finally we're on the same team Noona!" Jungwon said excitedly.

"These lucky brats." The others thought to themselves.

"I told you to work with me!!!" Sunoo said to his hands while pouting.

"Hahaha that's fine Hyung! We can do this!" Niki said laughing at Sunoo.

"First place I-Lander, please choose the members."

"The members that I choose are.... K oppa, Heeseung oppa, Sunghoon oppa, Jake oppa and Jungwon-ie." You said

"The team Flicker is now completed."

Hearing that, the remaining members starts to get nervous after realizing that all of you were the top members.

The Flicker guys can't hide their happiness being on your team.

"They're all the t-top members." Taki whispered to Hanbin looking at the flicker team.

"Y-yeah..." Hanbin nodded nervously.

"Automatically, the rest become the team 'Dive into you'."

Making Jay pinch the bridge of his nose trying to control himself.

"Let's choose the practice room through rock, paper, scissors too." Heesung said.

"Okay." Jay said confidently.

Jay stood up as the leader of the team Dive into you.

"It should be once right?" Daniel ask

"Ofcourse, it should be once." Jungwon said.

"Wait, I think I'm gonna lose my mind if I lose to this." Jay said getting frustrated.

You giggled at how adorable Jay was.

The game started.

"Rock, paper, scissors, Shoot!" Jugnwon yelled.

Heeseung wins, Flicker team gets to practice in the first floor, huge practice room.

"YEAH!!!!" Flicker team cheered and did a group hug.

Jay sigh in frustration.

"Hahaha it's okay Jay oppa! You got this! Fighting!!!" You said and gave him a hug. Your smile and hug just faded all his frustration and he just smiled at that.

"You better watch out! I'm gonna beat your team." Jay said hugging you back and ruffled your hair.

"You should have just chose me!" Sunoo protested, pulling you from Jay and put you into headlock.

"You should've won the game!" You protested at him

"You know I'm not good at it" Sunoo said while pouting, you put your hands over his shoulder.

"Yah! You'll do fine! All of you were amazing too! you'll kill this Dive into you performance for sure!" You said cheering them up.

"Yeah!" They said getting encourage from you.

"Jay..." Sunghoon said trying to comfort his friend but teasing him at the same time.

"Let's go practice!" Jay yelled to his teammates.

Dive into you started to head into the second floor to practice there.

"You'll see! Don't sleep! Everybody can't sleep!!!" Jay said to his teammates, getting hyped up and angry at the same time.

All of you just laugh at him.

"Nobody can sleep! Don't ever think of sleeping! Nobody can sleep from now on!" Jay said getting fired up.