IV. Dark secrets

To a dark secluded room, there's the phantom whose still tied up with a cloth between her mouth- forcibly gritting her teeth on it. Her expression never changed, baffled and infuriated all at the same time because of the unforeseen revelation.

"Ex, Ex Fiancee." Max negated with her head bowed down, her guts couldn't take it to look at the woman in front of her, it almost makes her vomit now that she's this up close.

"I never expected that i'll be able to find you here." The unknown brunette takes her hand and softly touches Max's face, earning an angry muffle from the phantom. But Max's gaze remained towards the floor, whichever the lady isn't even forcing her to look up but just to examine her face.

Though Madison's reaction caught the attention of the unknown brunette, her hand remains on the black bear's side face.

"And who is this girl you're with?- ah it doesn't matter, you're the only one i needed." She turn her gazes back to the person in front of her.

"You can kill her." She nonchalantly ordered her people and a man appeared on the shadows just behind the chic phantom.

"I dare you..And i swear i will kill you."

Max finally faced her up and the lady left in shook, her hand hanging in air just by her face; And then retreats back as she realises that she's crossing a boundary that she shouldn't. The man stopped on his tracks too and the lady brunette took a step backwards.

"What happened to your...nevermind. Get this one with me, and take mademoiselle to my room." She told her people before walking out.

Mixed feelings, troubled mind, and her eyes are averted towards nothing but the ground. The black bear couldn't even look through the hazel-eyed whose staring at her right at this moment. Concern and scared to what the mysterious bear feeling; she, forgetting about her own self and just worry about the other.

They settle the black bear down in a white chair by the table, feeling the breeze under the blue cloudy sky, a refreshing scent of the garden and its variegated floras dances with the wind; it seems like she's at someone's manor courtyard. The woman sitting across her wearing those light blue cardigan with her under white shirt and pair of chino pants; she has changed her clothing, and Max haven't lifted her head up til now.

With Julie London's Classic 1956's September in the Rain disc playing on the Gramophone at the background.

"Do you remember the song? It was playing when we were sparring during a rainy day." The woman's tone became casual and unreserved when they're the only ones around.

"For how long are you planning on letting me stay like this.." Max uttered down. The lady have just finished filling the cup of tea, looking over at the end, the mysterious person can't even stare at her. The woman sadly sighs.

"Not for long. Though, once i unbind you -and just because i trust you of not doing anything stupider than the past, you would do that now where else i have an important things to discuss with you."

"About what?.." Max asks and there's a moment of pause from the lady letting her add up from realisation of that silence.

"I don't need an explanation to everything that you do, I'm not even in the position to as-"

"Would you just stop?" The woman cut her off sounding distressed. She stared at the black bear across and after seconds she decided and stood up from her seat, walked towards her.