I. The bloom and its fire

'The richest and the most influential family in Fader state has been mugged of over trillions of dollars, including the very first massacre in the world of thievery. The culprit behind the bloody crime is known to be called as "Grim", who appears to wear an indescribable devilish mascara as one of the family's people who were left alive described it.'

'They couldn't determined the thief's whole identity whom just marked the history of the state's most dangerous criminal. The FBI are taking legal action for this case, they've been tracking the criminal together with its group for years and surprisingly they haven't caught them in action yet; or the suspect works alone.'

'But there are some evidences that tells us otherwise, that this thief or should we call killer accidentally left one of its badge. An almost burnt black rose pendant. This sadistic murderer is suspected to be part of a very large mafia group in the continent, which whom works behind the shadows of the country.'

'Though, as we all know 'Connors' are a very powerful and wealthy family in the whole state, it is certain that they won't let this criminal away with the money it stolen and the lives it taken. Even the only survivor of the family is still, currently in silent.'

"Pl-Please! S-stop-!" One more hit and that silence the man up. There's a lot of crying and pleading for mercy as the dressed in black suit is killing them one by one.

"D-don't k-kill me p-please.." The guy whose beaten up hardly is begging for spareness when the person stood right in front of him, knowing it's his turn. Over fifteen men are laying on the ground, tied up and beaten up.

The person signs one of its people to take the guy's pants off, making him face the floor with his naked buttocks up while the mysterious person's subordinates hold him down.

"P-please don't do this!!" He screamed out but the person didn't hesitated and shoved the baseball bat.

The guy whimpers painfully.

After giving him the pleasure of the baseball bat, the person let one of its people rape the man til he's fucked up. Then the person moved onto the other one.

"I'll give you a-anything! P-please just don't do thi-" before the fully tattooed guy finishes his sentence the person shoved the baseball bat filled with the other guy's shit onto his mouth. The guy moaned in despair.

And seems like the person in black suit is getting impatient.

Taking the baseball bat out and starts hitting the guy's head til his skull opened up, his brain spills out and were squashed into bits.

"Kill them slowly by burning every part of their body as torture.. they are not even hurt." The blood drips down from the bat, giving a little swing of the thing, splashing the brain bits off of it.

The person walked out of the door while its people starts to do what their boss told them.

Men screams out for mercy and calls the person's name.

"GRIM"

"A gruesome sadist murder."

                   "Brutal massacre"

"Broke its own golden rule."