There will be plenty of time to ask that question,’ Raguel said to himself 

“They are both finding it hard to accept the bond,” Raguel said softly, which made Anna nod her head in agreement. “Do you have any place to go?” Raguel requested. 

“No,” Anna answered in a low tone.

She did not even think about the place they would stay at once they left the demon zone.

“Will you like to stay with us?” Raguel asked. “It will be better for the two of them to be in the same place,” he added. 

“If it's not too much trouble for you, then, yes. I and my son will live with you and your family,” Anna replied 

“No, it is no trouble at all,” Raguel said, reassuring Anna with a smile 

They walked back to their children who did not seem to notice their presence because they were both staring at each other with much longing. 

Raguel cleared his throat to get their attention.

Grey quickly averted his eyes from Ariel and looked at her father.

“Well, your mom and I have decided that you two can come stay with us,” Raguel said looking at Anna who nodded her head at her son.

“When did you guys have that discussion?” Grey asked. 

“You two were so busy in your world that you failed to notice we both stepped away for a while,” Anna said with a smile. 

Grey cursed softly. ‘What if this Angel had hurt my mother?’ Grey asked himself. ‘I was so distracted,’ he added. 

Grey frowned a little when he remembered the Angel's words. 

“Are you serious about us living with them, Mom?” Grey asked as he shook his head. “Their residence will be full of Angels,” Grey said. “I cannot believe you agreed to that.”

“It will be fine,” Anna said 

“I don't know, Mom. I'm not comfortable with this idea,” Grey said as he crossed his arms across his chest. 

“I assure you that you and your Mom will be secure in our house,” Raguel informed Grey.

“See, son? It will be alright,” Anna said, reassuring her son.

“Okay,” Grey finally agreed. 

Ariel nearly smiled at Grey's answer, however, she quickly faked a cough to hide her smile when Grey glanced at her.

“Alright then, let's go,” Raguel said as he flashed his wings.

Ariel did the same, whilst Grey pulled his Mom close and wrapped his arms around her. Together, they left. 

                            ***

They all landed outside the house. Raguel quickly contacted Michael via the “Angel’s whisper”. Raguel informed him about what was going on before they entered the house. 

As soon as the group stepped inside the house, the atmosphere changed. All the Angels in the house had been alerted due to the fact they could sense a demon.

Samael wasted no time in pulling Maria behind him, and also pulled his daughter to his side. 

“Raguel, what is going on?” Raphael asked, wary of a demon’s presence in the house.

“I will explain everything that is going on and I promise this demon is not a threat to anybody,” Raguel replied.

Elena looked at her husband and her daughter. She saw her daughter looking very tense.