100 followers special

I haven't seen my bf in 2 years and i just received the shirt he bought for me which was Tanaka's jersey uuuu I'm so happy.

This a flashback

-

(Y/N) sighed as she placed a couple of books onto the wooden desk that was seated against the window in his bedroom. She mumbled incoherent words while Matsukawa only landed on his bed with a thump and embraced the fluffiness.

God I miss you.

Matsukawa whispered against his sheets. He vowed to spend more time with his bed.

They were partnered up for a project since they had a new syllabus for their first year in Seijoh. It wasn't too much but the work needs to be related to the two reports they had to write so Matsukawa offered to do it at his house.

"So...when can we start?" (Y/N) fiddled with the hem of the turquoise shirt she had changed beforehand. She was a bit awkward since they had never talked to each other before and met when Oikawa introduced them together.

"I don't know...maybe in ten minutes?" He mused. His current and constant mood was sloth so he was vey slow in his movements and thoughts.

The female only sighed as she turned around and started to search some info regarding the report they were working in.

Matsukawa hadn't realised it but he had dozed off while staring at the back of the girl. She turned back around when she heard snoring and frowned when he saw the sleeping male.

She only continued the research without waking him up.

An hour later, the brunette finally woke up and stretched his limbs and when he saw the mop of (h/c) at his desk he finally realised what he was supposed to be doing.

He stretched his limbs with a whine and walked towards the girl who had her earphones plugged in.

She didn't notice his presence until he leaned down to her ear and took off the earbud and whispered huskily into her ear. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

She tensed at the close proximity and her reflex took over.

"You finally woke sleeping ugly."

Sarcasm when in danger.

Always work.

He snickered and laid his chin on her shoulder looking over the tabs opened on her laptop with a hum.

She unknowingly blushed and grabbed a pen and flicked his nose.

He chuckled and straightened his back.

"Turns out this project's not so bad."

She let out a questioning glance at his confusing words.

-

The rest of the week consisted of them going to Matsukawa's house after practice and proceeding to work on the bundles of report the teacher had assigned. It was due next Monday.

Most of the written assignments were done by Matsukawa himself since he felt a bit bad the female had done most of the research work without him.

She was amazed at his handwriting and only continued to collect physical evidence which includes copying a lot of shit.

The last day they had went all out and had done the homework with more time to spare.

It was all the last day Matsukawa felt a bit bored.

"You don't know what you're playing with." He growled playfully with a lazy smirk.

She was lying on his bed with a mischievous grin. The girl had only began to make fun of his love in bunny girls and he felt challenged.

"Oh really?" She quirked her eyebrow teasingly. "What are you going to do about it?" Her voice went seductively low.

He responded by pouncing on top of her and grasping her hands locking them above her head. She gasped not expecting him to be so bold.

He had no intention of touching her. His mama raised a good boy.

"This." His face went close to her and he accidentally rubbed his knee against her clothed core and her eyes widened at the sudden friction.

He didn't realised it by the girl was sensitive when it comes towards teasing and by the second a heat had grew inside of her as she tried to contain a moan.

"You prick." She grunted as she squirmed to get out of his grasp but brushed her own thigh in between his legs. His breath hitched.

Both stared at each other in shock and began to blush in embarassment.

He stared into those longing orbs as the sexual tension grew.

Their faces got closer until their noses brushed against each other and he spoke in a whisper.

"Do you...want this?"

Clear hesitance were flooding her figure until she went and whispered in his ear.

"...yes."

It took a second for Matsukawa to settle it in until he wasted no time to indulge her lips in a kiss as she reciprocated.

-

Fyi the reader is NOT cheating on tanaka. this is merely a flashback