Latte I guess

Tanaka groaned as the sunlight hit his face through the curtains in his apartment. The 25 year old muttered under his breath and began to ready himself for the day. It's been a while since he last went out of the house. He closed his sports store for a few days just for himself.

It was that time of the year again.

I said year not month-

It was that one particular day where his mind would power down completely and he didn't have the energy to interact with anyone. This first occurred in his second year during high school. His sister had brought him to the doctors but to no avail since his body was in perfect condition.

He felt empty ever since.

His teammates had asked him about it but he denied with a smile.

Currently, the male only walked through the streets with his eyes only staring into nothing. Shoving his hands into his jacket pocket, he whistled a random tune without really caring where he headed. He felt the need to see someone.

Someone he held dearly to heart.

But he didn't know who though.

It's a childish reason really. One of the reasons why he felt bad rejecting Kiyoko's advamces. Of course his teammates tried to murder him but after a heartfelt talk with Suga they calmed down just a tad bit.

They no longer held a grudge against him after Daichi painted a mural on his head with only the color pink. Noya even drew a dick on his cheek.

"Ah!" Tanaka grunted and fell to the ground when he had bumped his head into someone. He panicked when he heard a groan and looked ahead to see a woman in a bomber jacket and jeans rubbing her head as well.

Hurriedly he helped her up. "Bruh where your eyes at...? Your patella?" She muttered.

(Mata kat mana? Lutut ke siak?)

He sweatdropped and proceeded to apologise. "I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going? Does it still hurt?"

"It'll go away I guess. I'm sorry too. I was in a rush and I wanted to enter this cafe." She pointed her thumb to his right and he looked to see a well known coffee shop with only a few amount of customers. He nodded at her words and it turned awkward for a minute.

"Do...you want to have coffee together?" She offered to him.

With nothing to do, he agreed and went inside together. They were both in line with her in front until she spoke to him. "Latte or mocha?"

He pondered a bit until he answered. "Latte I guess."

"Why not mocha?"

"Because."

"Because?"

"Because I want latte."

She deadpanned at him and she waved her hand. "Fine. Now go save us a table." He nodded and just saved a spot beside the window and pulled out his phone. He wanted to click on his social media but his thumb hovered over the app.

Tanaka pondered a bit and stared at the girl who had her back to him. He didn't know why he felt very nostalgic seeing her.

In this particular cafe as well, He thought this would be a nice place for a study date.

He didn't notice she had gotten their order and sat on the seat in front of him. "Here." he snapped out of it when he heard her voice and grabbed his cup. "I ordered the same thing as you did.""Why?" "Because."

He rolled his eyes and she snickered at him. They both sipped their drink and she began to talk to him.

"I see you're wearing the latest sports brand. Love the shoes by the way." He raised his eyebrow and peeked at his own shoes. "I run a sports gear store. That's why I've been able to get a hold of these bad boys."

She pursed her lips and stroked her chin. "You mind if I drop off one day? Been a while since I have run."

"Sure. I'd love to see you again." He grinned.

OhmygodIjustflirtedwithachick-

She smiled at him and tugged on the card that was clipped with a cloth chain around her neck. "You a writer?" He asked.

Her head nodded indicating a yes and she fiddled with her card playfully. "Yeah I'm working on my third book."

Tanaka 'ooed' at her and hand out his hand for a handshake. "We totally forgot to introduce ourselves."

She jolted and with a sheepish grin she grasped his hand. "Well that's embarassing." With a firm shook she grinned at him.

"Oikawa (Y/N)."

He smiled back at her.

"Tanaka Ryuunosuke."